AleX

What do you guys think about this?

8 posts in this topic

There are still private hubs. More public hubs will appear even if they go down... As long as the software is there and people are there to run it, DC wont die.

I not even gonna get involved in this topic much.. this came accross me a few days ago in one of the network founder/Geek hubs I am in and was discussed in length.. we checked some of the email addy's some were valid, others were not. also this guy could not type to save his life. Some of the hubs in the list were shut down. but this was believed to be via no-ip and dyn dns. not the government. This was due to breaking TOS agreements with the said companies... it only takes a few msgs to get them to investigate.. That network lost many domains but is back in business under a different domain provider. if that helps.. Because DC is not a centralized and organized network such as kazaa and the g1 and g2 networks, napster etc.. the governments that want to shut down ppl must do it on a network to network level, sometimes even hub to hub. where one dies 4 more will replace it. because of this structure, and ppl continuing to develop hubsofts and client softs, DC will never Die.. hope that helps..

Live to see another day.. try Apex when its released.. Do DC, Apex STyLe!

lol @ email :)

and you think things will get diferent now ? not a chance :)

october12006@hotmail.com

So this is his address? If it is real, I have some questions to ask him, do you? How many e-mails he could answer for a day... Just wondering. :)

as sidetrack stated above DC cannot die as long as the development of hubsofts and client programs will be in progress, only possible way to kill dc would be to prevent running the client from end-users computer, and as far as i'm aware only one that can do this completly is our friend micro$hit, by preventing the execution of uncerifricated software on their windows os (ofcourse cracks for this would be out pretty soon), but as this is unlikely to happen, i'd say DC cannot die in long long time

Microsoft would get sued pretty fast for doing that....and its not a winning tactic for them,because it will be another minus for there OS....people will start to megrate to alternative OS's even more...

Heh, would just only use private hubs, no massive problem from a filesharing point of view. Not to say I would like the network I am a part of to no longer exist.