bigcanuck

Raw Commands

48 posts in this topic

Ok did you check the checkbox Forbidden in ADLsearch?

Yes, and we've tried both with action raw1 and raw2 on the files we've searched for to see if something had to do with the search-string.

Raw1 always works and sends pm to opchat to doublecheck with reason as it should.

Raw2 "works" but doesn't send the reason.

$To: %[userNI] From: %[myNI] $<%[myNI]> You are being tempbanned for 2h because: %[fileFN]|$To: %[myNI] From: %[myNI] $<%[myNI]> <%[userNI]> ----> is being banned for 2h because: %[fileFN]|<%[myNI]> !kick %[userNI] %[fileFN]|

Ok I tested this command on the beta and it workes, hope it workes on 0.4.0 too

Gonna try it out tomorrow...thx =D

I have a suspicion I've already tried fileFN, but gonna try it again..

Running 0.4.0...

Thx again for your help :)

Ok tested...

This is what happened..

User got this:

.... You had been temp banned to: 2 hour because: Client: DC++ 0.674

Opchat got this:

<-[#CLEANER#]-> <test1> ----> is being tempbanned 2h because of

In main this showed:

*** test1 with IP XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX has been temp banned by -[#CLEANER#]- to: 2 hour because: Client: DC++ 0.674 .

and the client that runs the "cleaner" got disconnected....and no reason was there :)

The search-string was for lolita mpg and pointed to raw2 (as you wrote the command, but i added pm to opchat in it)

and the forbidden file that test1 shared was test.av.lolita.mpg

I think you did not reconnect after changing the RAW becouse you are still using the old one.

Like I said before, I don´t think you can use To: OpChat, use %[myNI]

Edited by RadoX

Ok, did a last test again =)

Filled in exactly as you wrote the command in raw2..

$To: %[userNI] From: %[myNI] $<%[myNI]> You are being tempbanned for 2h because: %[fileFN]|$To: %[myNI] From: %[myNI] $<%[myNI]> <%[userNI]> ----> is being banned for 2h because: %[fileFN]|<%[myNI]> !kick %[userNI] %[fileFN]|

Restarted apex from scratch to make sure it took the new rawcommand.

In adl-search I made a specific search-string for rar.txt with action raw2 and forbidden file checked.

Made a check file list on user and this happened (this is what I saw in mainchat):

[23:26:33] *** User [3Mbit]Nick - Shared forbidden file : RAR.txt

[23:26:33] <-Hub-bot-> Master -[ZZZ]-Checker kicked user [3Mbit]Nick 1 time(s) - Reason: No reason given!

The other ops saw this in mainchat:

[23:26:33] <-Hub-bot-> Master -[ZZZ]-Checker kicked user [3Mbit]Nick 1 time(s) - Reason: No reason given!

The user who got kicked got this:

[23:26:33] <-Hub-bot-> You're kicked 1 time(s), get 3 and you're banned! - Reason: No reason given! - For more details goto http://blablabla.no-ip.org

No "reason" attached.....(eg Forbidden file RAR.txt) =(

Since this works: $To: -OpChat- From: %[mynick] $<%[mynick]> <%[userNI]> ----> doublecheck the filelist %[userCT] - %[userCS]|

I'm just wondering why userCT and userCS doesn't work in the command with tempban and message to user and opchat...

Well well, too tired now I feel :) head is spinning :)

Thx for now... :)

Hi again guys, I'm back =D

I think I know now, the !tempban command doesn't work, but !kick does.

I now have this in raw2:

$To: %[nick] From: %[mynick] $<%[mynick]> You are being kicked for 30min because: %[userCT] - %[userCS]|$To: -OP-chat- From: %[mynick] $<%[mynick]> <%[nick]> ----> is being kicked for 30 min because of %[userCT] - %[userCS]|<%[mynick]> !kick %[nick] %[userCT] - %[userCS]|

and

user test1 gets this:

[20:59:07] <-Hub-bot-> You're kicked 1 time(s), get 3 and you're banned! - Reason: Client: DC++ 0.674 - Shared forbidden file : test.of.lolita.mpg - For more details goto http://blablabla.no-ip.org

Op-chat get this:

[20:59:07] <-[#CLEANER#]-> <test1> ----> is being kicked for 30 min because of Client: DC++ 0.674 - Shared forbidden file : test.of.lolita.mpg

and ops and above sees this in mainchat:

- [20:59:07] <-Hub-bot-> You're kicked 1 time(s), get 3 and you're banned! - Reason: Client: DC++ 0.674 - Shared forbidden file : test.of.lolita.mpg - For more details goto http://blablabla.no-ip.org

Only thing now is that the user doesn't get this in the message "You are being kicked for 30min because:"...

But at last I got the "reason" to come up in both opchat and to the user =)

//Regards miago

I think this has something to do with Ptokax not the client. This line comes from the hub "You're kicked 1 time(s), get 3 and you're banned!"

I would not send the client name in kick reason cos he´s not being kicked for the client, or is he?

Try this line

$To: %[userNI] From: %[myNI] $<%[myNI]> You are being kicked for 30min because: (test 1) %[userCS]|$To: -OP-chat- From: %[myNI] $<%[myNI]> (<%[userNI]> - %[userI4] )----> is being kicked for 30 min because of (test 2) %[userCT] - %[userCS]|<%[myNI]> !kick %[userNI] - (test 3) %[userCS]|

See if test3 comes to the user or not

try this also

$To: %[userNI] From: %[myNI] $<%[myNI]> You are being kicked for 30min because: (test 1) %[userCS]|$To: -OP-chat- From: %[myNI] $<%[myNI]> (<%[userNI]> - %[userI4] )----> is being kicked for 30 min because of (test 2) %[userCT] - %[userCS]|$kick %[userNI] - (test 3) %[userCS]|

Hi again :)

I tried them out and the first one works really fine now =D, user gets test3

But the first command in example 1 doesn't happen so I took that away (the one with test1)

and I had to take this away too (<%[userNI]> - %[userI4] ) in the to op-chat, it didnt work with it, but without it worked.

So now I have this line in raw2:

$To: -Op-Chat- From: %[myNI] $<%[myNI]> <%[userNI]> ----> is being kicked for 30 min because of (test2) %[userCT] - %[userCS]|<%[myNI]> !kick %[userNI] - (test3) %[userCS]|

and user doesnt get the client, as you were right that its not that that we want.

user: -Hub-bot-> You're kicked 2 time(s), get 3 and you're banned! - Reason: - (test 3) Shared forbidden file : RAR.txt - For more details goto http://blablabla.no-ip.org

opchat: <-[ZZZ]-Checker> <[3Mbit]Nick> - XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX ----> is being kicked for 30 min because of (test 2) - Shared forbidden file : RAR.txt

main: Master -[ZZZ]-Checker kicked user [3Mbit]Nick 2 time(s) - Reason: - (test 3) Shared forbidden file : RAR.txt

I really really thank you soooo much for your time, effort and support!!!!!

//Miago :)

You´re welcome :)

Now you can change test 2 and 3 to your own messege or remove it, I also think (not sure) you could change the messege from PtokaX someware if you need.

Hi again...guess who?? :)

I have a new question, or mabye two...

I have put the kick-line in raw1 and the doublechek filelist in raw2.

In Adl-search window, I've put all reasons that lead to kick at the top, and all doublecheck at the bottom.

But, if a user has both a file that should lead to a kick and a doublecheck file, the command of raw2 executes, eg, we get message to op-chat to doublecheck file list. The user is not being kicked for the other file. (have restarted apex also)

Any suggestion on how I can resolve this so that the kick executes first if there is such a file? (I've also tried the reverse, kick as raw2 and message raw1 with same result.)

And to the other question..

Is there a possibility to get the whole path to were the forbidden file is in the message to user and the message to opchat?

<-[ZZZ]-Checker> <[3Mbit]Nick> ----> doublecheck filelist Shared forbidden file : rld-scht.rar

changed to this instead:

<-[ZZZ]-Checker> <[3Mbit]Nick> ----> doublecheck filelist Shared forbidden file : Share1/movies/movietitle/rld-scht.rar

(I have tried in adl-search options on the file with both filename and fullpath but that does only apply on how it searches)

Thx again :o

Edit: "Break on first ADLsearch match" is unchecked in settings.

I have put the kick-line in raw1 and the doublechek filelist in raw2.

In Adl-search window, I've put all reasons that lead to kick at the top, and all doublecheck at the bottom.

But, if a user has both a file that should lead to a kick and a doublecheck file, the command of raw2 executes, eg, we get message to op-chat to doublecheck file list. The user is not being kicked for the other file. (have restarted apex also)

Any suggestion on how I can resolve this so that the kick executes first if there is such a file? (I've also tried the reverse, kick as raw2 and message raw1 with same result.)

Use higher priority for kicks than doublecheck in ADLsearch.

kicks = 255 priority

D.C = 254 priority

Is there a possibility to get the whole path to were the forbidden file is in the message to user and the message to opchat?

<-[ZZZ]-Checker> <[3Mbit]Nick> ----> doublecheck filelist Shared forbidden file : rld-scht.rar

changed to this instead:

<-[ZZZ]-Checker> <[3Mbit]Nick> ----> doublecheck filelist Shared forbidden file : Share1/movies/movietitle/rld-scht.rar

(I have tried in adl-search options on the file with both filename and fullpath but that does only apply on how it searches)

Try %[fileFN] if %[userCS] does not work, don´t know if it works but try. Maybe Crise have set it just to put up filename not the path dunno.

Edited by RadoX

Evening...

There's no priority field in apexs adl-search strings properties =(...I thought there was but I couldn't find it....I'm used to dcdm, therefor all these questions =D...

fileFN doesn't work, tried that also...

But thanks for the fast reply =D

//miago

ups, well than you have to wait till next version. Don´t know any other way for it.

Sounds good for me =D

Getting used to Apex now, so the more things get incorporated the better :o

Thx again

/miss miago :)

can someone provide a complete list of vars we can use in raw commands ?

please :)

can someone provide a complete list of vars we can use in raw commands ?

please :)

Here. :)

Hi All

Well this thread is very informative. But it does not really reflect a "HOW TO"!

I really have no experience with RAW-commands, I can only copy and paste them!

How do I have to start with these RAW-commands?

Where do I have to put them? In the favorite Hub list? Do I have to define them in the UserCommands?

Do I have to make an xml-file (RAWProfile.xml) with these commands, like in some other Clients?

Question over question.

Hopefully someone can help me.

Thx in advance.

Edited by baba.runner

In settings/Advanced/User commands and the raw commands are saved in favorites.xml at the end.I can send you mine so you can learn if you want :) I dont have time now to explain everything, have to go to school :)