Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
darkins

[Bug] Number of windows.

5 posts in this topic

hi! i found a bug...

if i have a lot of windows opened (i.e. hub or search or favorites....) the list (that u can see in the picture) doesn't show me all the windows...

windowsdcpg6.jpg

hi! i found a bug...

if i have a lot of windows opened (i.e. hub or search or favorites....) the list (that u can see in the picture) doesn't show me all the windows...

windowsdcpg6.jpg

I do not think it's a bug. The remaining tabs are normally hidden on the right. If you need to see all, set higher number of tab rows (mine is 8 on 17" monitor 1152 x 864) :

post-65-1157125601_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zlobomir

I do not think it's a bug. The remaining tabs are normally hidden on the right. If you need to see all, set higher number of tab rows (mine is 8 on 17" monitor 1152 x 864) :

No its not a bug, however its being addressed, I have had this problem when I use the 10 rows I am in AT times.. the RC menu doesnt recognize the location of the cursor as "If I start my menu here I wont show all" and will send the focus down on the menu instead of up. this starts to happen about row 6-7. and is often. I have brought this to the DEV team for attention, they are looking into it.. NO resolution has been found as of yet. this same problem I have, will when fixed be able to fix darkins' problem also

It's a bug and it's verry old from early versions of strongdc, the only (advanced) client that didn't have it was zion, it happens with any long menus if the menu is longer than the screen and if your mouse happens to be at the lower side of the screen then the menu goes offscreen instead of showing scroll ... :stuart:

It's a bug and it's verry old from early versions of strongdc, the only (advanced) client that didn't have it was zion, it happens with any long menus if the menu is longer than the screen and if your mouse happens to be at the lower side of the screen then the menu goes offscreen instead of showing scroll ... :(

In that case i'd appreciate, if some who has worked with zion sources more than i have could give me some pointers on where/how it's fixed in there so that i don't have to go through it file by file...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0