SP: 2

Type: 1

Time: 2006-08-12 01:44:08

TTH: 5FC7C6TKY4DJBVMWNFZGQI4WUUSFAJUMYAJLJDA

0x0012EF62: ?

ApexDC++ v2_0!0x006363D4: adc_disconnectstr

ApexDC++ v2_0!0x00496200: [thunk]:PopupManager::`vector deleting destructor'

0xFFFF97E8: ?

That crash is coming too familiar to me, but unfortunetly i have no way to reproduce this, nor has it ever happened to me... so tbh. i am pretty clueless.

That crash is coming too familiar to me, but unfortunetly i have no way to reproduce this, nor has it ever happened to me... so tbh. i am pretty clueless.

<sinff, sniff> it's happened two more times since then as well.

And I'm in fewer hubs right now, due to ISP problems.

In the SystemLog I did notice some "corruption" entries - Corruption detected at position XXXXXXXX - any way to decode where/what the number refers to?

<sinff, sniff> it's happened two more times since then as well.

So tell us what you were doing when it happened? Did you receive a PM, or transfer old favourites?

And why is this in client discussion? All crashes go in support.

So tell us what you were doing when it happened? Did you receive a PM, or transfer old favourites?

And why is this in client discussion? All crashes go in support.

Oops, my bad - sorry, wasn't paying attention. I wasn't doing anything at the time, it was running in the background and just crashed.

same problem but after he finish hashing it crash :ermm:

Code: c0000005

Version: 0.2.0

Major: 5

Minor: 1

Build: 2600

Time: 2006-08-12 15:23:50

0x0012EF60: ?

ApexDC++ 2!0x006363D4: adc_disconnectstr

ApexDC++ 2!0x00496200: [thunk]:PopupManager::`vector deleting destructor'

:crying:

Interesting. Ever since the 1st crash, the "memory leak" seems to be back. Would really like to be able to trace down what those Corruption entries in the SystemLog are referring to.

Interesting. Ever since the 1st crash, the "memory leak" seems to be back. Would really like to be able to trace down what those Corruption entries in the SystemLog are referring to.

it means that files you download are corrupted... you have corrupted memory or HDD.

The crash is down to receiving a new PM, and the popup balloon notification is enabled... I think that's what's happening. Can anyone confirm?

The crash is down to receiving a new PM, and the popup balloon notification is enabled... I think that's what's happening. Can anyone confirm?

Nope, can't not on XP SP2 anyways... all working smoothly here. :crying:

Yes, I can confirm that - I was watching it when it happened (it was a Hub PM, if that's of any assistance) Running XP SP2

Yes, I can confirm that - I was watching it when it happened (it was a Hub PM, if that's of any assistance) Running XP SP2

What kind of PM exactly it was? as in hubs where i am in i get hub PM's fine without crashes...

What kind of PM exactly it was? as in hubs where i am in i get hub PM's fine without crashes...

From bots I believe (again, needs confirming). Do you have the option "ignore private messages from bots" enabled? Thanks for the feedback.

Deathstalker: Can you attach your dcplusplus.xml file so we can take a look?

Me, it happened 2 times when my friend sent me PM. Now I uninstalled and installed again, so I will see if it will repeat.

Me, it happened 2 times when my friend sent me PM. Now I uninstalled and installed again, so I will see if it will repeat.

were you using default settings? also this trashes the pm from bot idea :crying:

Also someone who is having this crash needs to give us an example pm causing it...

Hi. I had a same crash too.

Time: 2006-08-12 20:55:13

ApexDC!0x006363D4: adc_disconnectstr

ApexDC!0x00496200: [thunk]:PopupManager::`vector deleting destructor'

Hi. I had a same crash too.

Time: 2006-08-12 20:55:13

ApexDC!0x006363D4: adc_disconnectstr
ApexDC!0x00496200: [thunk]:PopupManager::`vector deleting destructor'

That doesn't help at all. What hub were you in, what PM did you receive?

were you using default settings? also this trashes the pm from bot idea :ermm:

Also someone who is having this crash needs to give us an example pm causing it...

When I got PM from friend that is little longer, I mean with lots of text, it crashed always, so try someone to send u longer PM, here is screen of message that goes after crash happened. Also my apex dcc is minimized to tray before message arived.

apex%200.2%20crash.jpg

P.S. I hope this helps :crying: Cheers !!

When I got PM from friend that is little longer, I mean with lots of text, it crashed always, so try someone to send u longer PM, here is screen of message that goes after crash happened. Also my apex dcc is minimized to tray before message arived.

P.S. I hope this helps :crying: Cheers !!

Hmm, that image isn't going to help. :ermm:

Can you show us what PM your friend used? Or PM me with it..

I PM-ed them to you, first 2 are when it first crashed, then it didnt crash at all with short messages, but then I figured that only longer message crashed apex, so my friend purposly sent me last 2 long messages which caused 2 crashes.

All time, apex is minimized to tray.

I think i have a possible clue, if the messages are as long as i think they are

Maybe pop up baloon cant show such a long text and it crashed. Though peerweb was able to show in pop up baloon long messages.