Lee

Plugins for ApexDC++

41 posts in this topic

Where any documentation for LuaPlugin? :huh:

Lua Plugin closely matches the implementation used by BCDC, only existing documentation for it is in the "startup.lua" file and the few example scripts.

hello,

the lua plugins are not going to version 1.5.5

It will be distributed separately due to vendor changing from ApexDC++ to DC++. I'd expect the release announcement to detail this more or less.

hello,

the lua plugins,ScriptPlugin.dll, are not going to version 1.5.7

Since 1.5.7 you can now use the official DC++ plugins. I'll add a note to the first post. 

I am glad to see the MediaPlayers plugin implemented for new DC++. But when I write /w (or /winamp), the command is also sent to the hub, right after my defined message for the plugin - so two messages are sent to the hub at once:

* Mek listening to (and recommending): Ryan - Symphonious (Kamil Polner Mix) in length 0:07:55 ????? ????  
<Mek> /winamp

Those question marks are some special characters (music notes ♫♪ ๑۩۞۩๑). They don't work in ADC nor do they in NMDC, might be also an issue worth looking into :)

I am glad to see the MediaPlayers plugin implemented for new DC++. But when I write /w (or /winamp), the command is also sent to the hub, right after my defined message for the plugin - so two messages are sent to the hub at once:

* Mek listening to (and recommending): Ryan - Symphonious (Kamil Polner Mix) in length 0:07:55 ????? ????  
<Mek> /winamp

Those question marks are some special characters (music notes ♫♪ ๑۩۞۩๑). They don't work in ADC nor do they in NMDC, might be also an issue worth looking into :)

I can't reproduce the described behavior at all... granted I don't have winamp installed atm, could you try with some other plugin that makes use of chat commands.

Now I tried the Punctuator plugin (well, it's unclear to me what it does) and upon loading it, it opened svn page of apex (why?). I closed that one, and wrote "/punc" into mainchat, which sent a message with one question mark ("?"). Then I sent text "/punc aaa" which was sent as "aaa". At last, I sent "/punc gh, gh, ľšč" which was sent as "gh, gh, ?š?".

For the media players plugin, I am not using winamp but AIMP3, it worked great with the mediaplayers plugin back in the time of old apex plugins.

My format string for the plugin is

/me listening to (and recommending): %[title] in length %[length] - great music 8) ♫♪ ๑۩۞۩๑

I forgot to mention that I am using the x64 version of Apex 2.0 which is closed beta, maybe its plugin system is making these problems?

Ah been a while, just uploaded a new rev of the MediaPlayer plugin that includes initial support for MPC... it's pretty static for now so not changeable until I add more params to it (it's defaulting to "NP > %[title]" for now) but confirmed working on windows 7 x64 so it's pretty hopeful for the time being (I tested this on MPC v. 1.7.0.7680 (26670d7) (blitzkrieg) for what it's worth)

EDIT:

hopefully a intermediate build will hit the builds archive because i need some testers who are on various platforms (xp, 8+ please? :)), so when that build hits the build archives ill post a link at the soonest possible time

Now I tried the Punctuator plugin (well, it's unclear to me what it does) and upon loading it, it opened svn page of apex (why?). I closed that one, and wrote "/punc" into mainchat, which sent a message with one question mark ("?"). Then I sent text "/punc aaa" which was sent as "aaa". At last, I sent "/punc gh, gh, ľšč" which was sent as "gh, gh, ?š?".

For the media players plugin, I am not using winamp but AIMP3, it worked great with the mediaplayers plugin back in the time of old apex plugins.

My format string for the plugin is

/me listening to (and recommending): %[title] in length %[length] - great music 8) ♫♪ ๑۩۞۩๑

I forgot to mention that I am using the x64 version of Apex 2.0 which is closed beta, maybe its plugin system is making these problems?

I'm going to add AIMP support seperately :)

Oh, thanks. I will report any problems when I have the new version to test :)

foobar2000 media plugin ?

That is not possible... without installing a plugin on Foobars side to facilitate it. Because of this, it makes no sense to create another plugin for it when foo_winamp_spam is already a thing.