Lee

Released: ApexDC++ 1.0.0 Beta 5

44 posts in this topic

To celebrate our second anniversary on 19th January, we are proudly announcing the immediate availability of 1.0.0 Beta 5. Our community members have been testing early versions of Beta 5 in our development area (now closed), and we appreciate all the feedback on those.

Beta 5 sports an improved resource management system, running lighter and more efficiently. IPGuard replaces PeerGuardian, allowing a user to manage their own blocklist (all connections are blocked including downloads/uploads). More details on the changes can be located here.

Hi, http://www.apexdc.net/releasenotes/1.0.0b5/

You have successfully installed ApexDC++ 1.0.0 Beta 5. Please take a moment to read our announcement.

has got the wrong link:

http://forums.apexdc.net/index.php?showtopic=1916
...instead of:
http://forums.apexdc.net/index.php?showtopic=2340

or this topic :)

Thanks for notification, it will be fixed if needed.

Sure, hey just delete the post please - should've sent a PM or something :F

Thanks, I immediately go in the new adaptation ApexDC++ 1.0.0 Beta5! :)

Sweet, I was forced to upgrade last night because apparently 360 contains a major security flaw, care to enlighten us?

Sweet, I was forced to upgrade last night because apparently 360 contains a major security flaw, care to enlighten us?

It doesn't contain any known security flaw, we we're just too lazy to write a proper message for it, so it uses the default, which is the "Your version of ApexDC++ contains a serious bug...." one.

The idea is that all beta users stay up to date with the current beta version. We do not want users running previous betas on the network. :thumbsup:

OK, I was just worried, it didn't seem that there was any diff between the pub beta and the alpha one.

OK, I was just worried, it didn't seem that there was any diff between the pub beta and the alpha one.

There's a few changes to ADSL search and the inclusion (and improvement) of the installer.

Ok, cool, well it's stable with me, 10 hubs, anything between 5-40 sim downloads. No crashs yet :)

Is this release with StrongDC 2.11

No, 2.1. We released before.

I thought it was merged with a SDC Beta?

To fix a few crashes, wasn't a complete merge. That was done prior to 2.11 being commited to StrongDC++ SVN and released.

"<#[Op-Chat]> [kopnięcie] Darek was kiking OGRYZ because: Udostępniono %s zakazane pliki, w tym %s, komentarz: %s Zostałeś wykopany automatycznie. Usuń ten plik!!"

ADL search is incorect.

The Beta 5 doesn't seem to work with bind address other than 0.0.0.0.

Oh it does work with properly configured bind address, as I am using it with such setup :thumbsup:

hi

beta 5 did not work properly for me : i can connect on Hub i use to be, but canot check file list, canot download file (connection time out) ... same for one of my friend on the same hub... This hub use 0.20 Alpha 1 R0 of Black DC Hub....

I reinstall beta 4 : work fine... :-) and i did not change any paramters....

seems there is a pb with the beta 5 :-(

Thus : I just want to say a GREAT THANKS to the APEX DC community : it's the first time i'm coming here to tell you about a bug... And i use 24/24 7/7 this client :-)

Apex is a realy great DC client ! Keep on guys !

:)