Aztek

My Testing Position

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

Due to me moving and not having a computer i have to apply to be demoted from the Tester position.

I hope that i can join again when i get my computer and a internet connection :P

Thanks, Aztek

Hate to see this happen but I wish you the best of luck on your move. Hope its some place warmer then where I am...lol

Hi Aztek, thanks for notifying us. Since you're a subscriber you'll still be able to acces our development builds when you return. :P

I will remove your tester status now. Thanks for helping us. :)

i won't stop testing, i just won't be able to access my computer for weeks at a time -_-

Oh well, why bother with status removing then? Anyway, Crise has not developed a new version for a while, so we all don't have a fresh one to test... So what, removing his development status and all testers? -_-

Oh well, why bother with status removing then? Anyway, Crise has not developed a new version for a while, so we all don't have a fresh one to test... So what, removing his development status and all testers? ;)

Actually I do believe Crise has been working on the client but isn't ready to release his next alpha. Give him time. As a fellow developer I can relate that we do not like to be rushed. Rushing only creates bugs and none of us want that. -_-

Edited by Mikey

I can tell you that I have been working on a new version, it's just that I am not at all happy with it yet....