Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zlobomir

Crash on viewing .iso folders

7 posts in this topic

I was on a LAN-Paty yesterday and Apex crashed when i was trying to view a folder with a ISO in it. It crashed without any error message and the Crash was reproducible. I tried 1.1 and 1.2 Beta, both the same Crash. The user with the ISOs then gave me his version (0.2.2) and it was working after hashing all data again :)

I was remembering that 0.4.0 also works.

Please fix this, THX.

I was on a LAN-Paty yesterday and Apex crashed when i was trying to view a folder with a ISO in it. It crashed without any error message and the Crash was reproducible. I tried 1.1 and 1.2 Beta, both the same Crash. The user with the ISOs then gave me his version (0.2.2) and it was working after hashing all data again :)

I was remembering that 0.4.0 also works.

Please fix this, THX.

Anything new on this Bug? Maybe someone could reply if it's fixed or not. Thx in advance.

Did a little bit of testing: (quoted myself from another thread)

I DL a filelist and had a look at it. Then ApexDC crashed without writing anything to the exceptioninfo. This Bug is reproducible for me. I´m viewing a Directory with *.mdf, *.md0 and *.mds files. Browsing that Directory crashes Apex. Maybe it has to do with these files or with the subfolders. There are subfolders with "[" and "]" in the dir of the *.mdf-files.

If you want, i can send you the file list or upload it to pastebin or RS.

Testsetup: (on LAN)

ApexDC 1.2Beta - Crashtest dummy wink.gif

YnHub 1.036.152

ApexDC1.2B (2. instance), StrongDC 2.21 and RSX++ 1.00 (providing the filelist to Test the Crash)

Edit:

With the same filelist, ApexDC crashes, StrongDC works fine. The filelist comes from RSX++ Testsetup. See above.

WinXP SP3

It´s the same with 1.2 final! The Crash is reprodudicble for me with ApexDC++, SDC 2.22 is working as it should.

Can someone help, pls?

exeptioninfo is empty. The same crash is occuring in RSX++ 1.00. This exceptioninfo says:

Code: c0000090

Version: 1.00

Exception code: Unknown floating-point error

Code: c0000090

Version: 1.00

Exception code: Unknown floating-point error

Don´t know if it helps ;)

Upload the filelist that causes this crash somewhere and then I can take a look... because I have no intention of going through possibly 100 of filelists before I encounter this crash.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0