Aztek

[BUG][1.0.0B4] Right clicking on a file in Finished Downloads returns an empty menu

10 posts in this topic

1.0.0B4 (has happened in previous versions)

UAC: Enabled

AERO: Enabled

When i right click on ANY file now in "Finished Downloads" i get the menu, and it works but no text on it, at all...

See here:

1186905454.png

Please ask if you need more information...

only one question... do you have Windows Vista legally or why do you have to use that pseudoOS? I just guess that Vista is source of your problem.

i have an authentic windows vista home premium license :) (i couldnt wait for a working crack :P)

installed from a dvd :)

Edited by Aztek

If restarting Vista solves it then I'd assume its not an Apex related thing. Ever happen in any other applications?

Umm, why is the right click menu in Finished Downloads so big anyways? I only have seven entries in mine. Never had this kind of error, but I'm on XP SP2.

Everyone should use XP with Vista Inspirat :)

All the look of Vista, minus the hassle, lol :D

Happens to me too, running vista ultimate. //same for finished uploads.

If restarting Vista solves it then I'd assume its not an Apex related thing. Ever happen in any other applications?

Unfortunately I can't think of a way to restart OS w/o restarting Apex. And after both are restarted, Gates knows who's guilty.

Well, restart explorer and/or the desktop window manager, one of those processes may be causing it. As previously asked, does this ever happen in other applications?

Well, restart explorer and/or the desktop window manager, one of those processes may be causing it. As previously asked, does this ever happen in other applications?

no neve seen this in any other app