Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vidor

INVALID REQUEST

13 posts in this topic

There is no exeption report with this error,hope that the INVALID REQUEST thingy is causing the error and you guys have some bennefit of some sort by this screenshots

th_error1.jpg

th_error.jpg

and the invalid requests...only happens on small files,as I mentioned before

here is the screenshot

th_connections.jpg

edit: screenshot added

On our local HUB almost everybody uses APEX :P

I use 1.00B2

the users I try to DL from use 0.40 and 1.00B2

Have you clicked "To view technical details about the error, click here"?

I haven`t,sry ... I was "happy" that finally the error apeared again.Took screenshots and clicked close (I was affraid that you will ask me for this).Next weekend if it happens again then I will go on to the root of the problem.

just to clarify, this happens with various clients and users, but only on smaller files ( < 1MB maybe ?), one file from a user can trigger invalid request and a crash, while another (larger) will download fine.

I tried to reproduce the bug by changing the source and if remote client returns me "Invalid request" then it won't crash. So it looks like your queue.xml is corrupted.

I tried to reproduce the bug by changing the source and if remote client returns me "Invalid request" then it won't crash. So it looks like your queue.xml is corrupted.

Well it's a queue.xml which works perfecly fine on Fuldc, but i'll try it with fresh and new one.

BTW, it seems that i get invalid request for anytihng smaller then 30MB.

there must be some reason why it starts downloading at position -1

Quite agree, unless there is something like StartAt(Rand()) :)

I tried deleting the queue.xml altogether added a few files and unfortunately the result is very same, invalid request and a crash.

I can't find any pattern in it,

- tried users with several clients 0.698, apex 0.4.0, 0.674, some others maybe; anyway from one user one file can be downloaded, and other file can't

- tried op/nonop

- tried ynhub, ptokax

what else is there to try?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0