cool

need help in media spam thing

7 posts in this topic

hello all, i want to know that how i can make the thing (which says now playing) good looking...means....some one told me that u have write a script for it.....can anyone help in this how i can do this..........

thanks

type /w in mainchat (you need to have winamp running). You can customize your spam @ File\Settings...\Advanced.

Have fun!

bro exactly i want to change the style it displays.....

Sorry, I don't understand whether you are satisfied by Noc's explanation or not. If not, please clarify. English is not native for us bro, U nou... :)

Go to settings under the Advance Options tab.... at the bottom where it says Media Toolbar and spam settings. The question mark off to the side will help you.

Example of my Winamp Spam: Pops A Quarter In The JukeBox And Plays :::::: %[title] ::::::

i know that bro about the setting but i want to change the display like.....this is the normal display taht song i m playing

(Playing: Sada Dil Morh De at 160kbps <Windows Media Player 11).....i need that it should look diffrent.....not in the deafult way

if u understand what i m talking about then its good.......if u dont then i ll not mind anything.......thanks for u help...

As long as I understand Noc understands, since I understand him, but you do not understand us bro.

Just change the string as you like, according to the help in ? . Write here the spam you want, I will give you smth to paste in the field...