Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2gh0st

block user

22 posts in this topic

a block user optin if you can do that, so if this activatet a selected user could not download from me, or a black list :D

i have a very high ratio and some users uses netlimiter, and it's very uncool when these guys downlod from me with speeds up then 1 mg and my speed is below 1 k, i can block thers ip from the fiewall but to complicated :), i something like right click and.. block ip or user :D

a block user optin if you can do that, so if this activatet a selected user could not download from me, or a black list :)

ok, so when it is implemented, I'll block only you :thumbsup:

a block user optin if you can do that, so if this activatet a selected user could not download from me, or a black list :thumbsup:

This will never be added to apexdc++

If we implement a block IP feature, our client tag gets blocked ourselves. :thumbsup:

But what about a blacklist for PMs from some users/IPs? I think it was discussed, but if not, it would be effective against repetitive spam.

But what about a blacklist for PMs from some users/IPs? I think it was discussed, but if not, it would be effective against repetitive spam.

if this will be added it'll be nick based... (ps: read beta forum todolist :thumbsup:)

if this will be added it'll be nick based... (ps: read beta forum todolist :thumbsup:)

new fulDC 6.76 can ignore Bots! it's very useful so we won't receive messages from Bots anymore....in the settings there is a menu called "ignore" where it's possible to see all the users we have blocked.............NICE!

new fulDC 6.76 can ignore Bots! it's very useful so we won't receive messages from Bots anymore....in the settings there is a menu called "ignore" where it's possible to see all the users we have blocked.............NICE!

What happens if you need a bot to register in a hub?

What happens if you need a bot to register in a hub?

you can choose not to ignore bots......i mean you can ignore bots like normal users,whith right-click in the user list,so you can choose if you want to ignore them or not.

you can choose not to ignore bots......i mean you can ignore bots like normal users,whith right-click in the user list,so you can choose if you want to ignore them or not.

I see.

I see.

maybe you don't like if we speak about other clients but it's only to let you see if those things could be added or not,trying that client

fulDC is not the best (no multidownload,bad looking) but sometimes they have nice ideas...

maybe you don't like if we speak about other clients but it's only to let you see if those things could be added or not,trying that client

fulDC is not the best (no multidownload,bad looking) but sometimes they have nice ideas...

I wasn't complaining about that. It's good to look at what other clients have got, and take the best parts. :(

I wasn't complaining about that. It's good to look at what other clients have got, and take the best parts. :thumbsup:

"borrow" :)

???

Right?

Left!

Left is right, right is wrong!

Pwrd By BattleRealms :P :stuart:

i don't understand if you're with me or agains me (for the option of blocking botss)

I think they are with you (just like I am, but it's not important what I think, after all I'm only a dev. :stuart:)

All my posts were kinda pointless/off-topic. About posts made here, but not about the actual request. Sorry.

I confirm officially that I HATE these useless crappy commercials too! Do not remember a case, when a bot has given me valuable info (except hub bots, of course).

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0