Simba

RAW To opchat , only sent to other ops

13 posts in this topic

Hello Fellow Apex DC users.

I got Apex DC 1.0.0B2 installed over apexdc 0.4.0 (same install dir)

Using windows Vista 32 Bit.

This is my RAW :

$To: %[opchat] From: %[myNI] $<%[myNI]> check <%[userNI]> %[userI4] for : %[userCT] %[userCS]|

Put into RAW5 on Favorite Hub , opchat set to correct Nick.

I've setup ADL's to use this RAW5 as action.

Everytime a ADL is hit (a match) the other op's nicely get a message to OpChat , however my own opchat stays empty.

Seem I'm not getting messages in opchat from myself.

Is there an option I thicked in settings ? Or is it a bug/feature ?

Might even be my RAW :(

Any help appreciated.

[NL]Simba

Try to check these two or alternatively, look in the Fav Hubs>Propertis of your hub and add the OP chat name in the respective field there.

post-65-1176500949_thumb.jpg

Try to check these two or alternatively, look in the Fav Hubs>Propertis of your hub and add the OP chat name in the respective field there.

Opchat has been set in Fav Hub , and the options of PM are both unchecked.

Yes, my bad, I mean UNcheck, which is the default btw... I am investigating. What is the exact name of your OP chat? I am not sure that %[opchat] is valid on client side in Apex.

I`m an OP on a VerliHub and even open opchat dosen`t work in the favorite HUB settings. Tryed the same RAW as Simba but it`s not working. :(

+report Please check %[userNI] %[userI4] %[userU4] %[userDE] %[userEM] %[userCO] %[userTA] %[userCT] %[userVE] for : %[userCS]

I know you asked for another way, but this absolutely works and imo the result is the same. Set it to chat mode.

Ok let me tell it again :

The message is displayed in the opchat , other op's see it (I have 2 clients atm Apex and DCDM , and DCDM op sees the message as all other ops) But not in my own opchat.

OpChat is the nick of opchat , as it has been set in the Fav Hub Opchat nick box. And it seems to work, as other ops get the message sent to opchat.

The report won't work because there is no +(! or whatever)report in the hub commands / hub script commands , so I'm lost in that , I can always ask the Admin of the hub to add it.

1. Sorry, I thought you are the hub owner.

2. Yes, I simulated your command with Apex and another test OP, my chat was empty, the test OP got the message.

3. An ugly decision is to make smth like:

!pm %[opchat] check <%[userNI]> %[userI4] for : %[userCT] %[userCS]

Have not tested it, my apologies if it is stupid. It is just a message, so should not be fatal.

LOL!

!pm is mass message to everyone in YnHub, Z, you already tried it, and I told you it doesn't work, if you use that everyone will get a message from the hubbot: "%[opchat] check <%[userNI]> %[userI4] for : %[userCT] %[userCS]"

!pm doesn't send a message to a single user bot every one of them in the hub... (and not into opchat) ;)

Was trying to find the analog for !opm in Zion.

!opm sends the message only to OPs, but the problem is, that not through (to) OpChat but in PM via the hubbot. It will be visible in opchat that the message was sent, but it could be a bit spammy. ;)

Not really, Zlobomir was trying to find an alternate way. ;)

But as we talked in PM in TGO, if the hub has the +report command, it can be solved that way.

Edited by Noctis