Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TYRRAM

a couple of issues

7 posts in this topic

Well first of all I got kicked from a hub for using what they called reconnect and in favs i had emulation checked for that hub. I wanna know why they recognized it as revconnect and why they recognized it at all if I was emulating. The next question is about auto search for tth alternative which doesnt seem to be really happening ?? Ill leave apex running overnight or when i go to work and when i get up or come home all of my downloads will be stopped now I can see this happening with 1 or 2 downloads not finding any tth alternatives but I have a hard time believing there are no tth alternatives for 8 or 10 downloads when im on 15 hubs.

It all depends on what files you were downloading (dont post them here). Also try to talk to hub ops on the hub that kicked you, tell them there is a confusion and ask how they labeled your client as revconnect.

Yes, sometimes limiter tags and the like can blow your cover.

Yes, sometimes limiter tags and the like can blow your cover.

Hehe, ironic that the anti-leecher features are the ones to get you kicked. :)

Geez if everyone thought like that then DC would be a fekked place ohh wait it is kinda like that 90% Leechers

Hehe, ironic that the anti-leecher features are the ones to get you kicked. :P

Imo limiter is a LEECHER feature, not ANTI-LEECHER feature, well, depends, what you limit, up or down. :(

Imo limiter is a LEECHER feature, not ANTI-LEECHER feature, well, depends, what you limit, up or down. :P

I meant the limiter tags. :(

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0