Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigcanuck

Happy New Years

12 posts in this topic

So I figured since it's that time somewhere I'd just say happy new years to all those folks and those to home it will get to before me. hehe Cheers ApexDev and people and Happy New Years!!!!!!!!!:woot:

Tank you, JIT! :) Happy New 2007 all!

Happy New Year. I'm still slightly drunk. :)

/ot Never sit behind the wheel or behind the screen in such condition! :D Since I am a PC addict, and also have a car, I don't drink. :) /ot

/ot Never sit behind the wheel or behind the screen in such condition! :) Since I am a PC addict, and also have a car, I don't drink. :) /ot

Very Wise Zlobomir. Sometimes I wander what's more destructive to ones personal life... PC + Drunk generally = a bad thing.. hehe.

Heh what's wrong with being on the PC whilest drunk? I just type badly and take things less seriously... Not a problem. :P

Heh what's wrong with being on the PC whilest drunk? I just type badly and take things less seriously... Not a problem. :P

But I have some precious files, impossible to be backed-up. If smth happens with them, a gun would come handy. :D

But I have some precious files, impossible to be backed-up. If smth happens with them, a gun would come handy. :P

Haha, I never delete anything anyway... whether I'm drunk or not.

Happy New Year to you all! I really hope 2007 goes a heck of alot better than 2006 did! I wish you all the best of health and the best of friendships!!! :P You guys are all great!!! :D

hugs to you all,

Pooks :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0