Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
r0man

[Support] Can't compile

37 posts in this topic

Error 1 fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header. Did you forget to add '#include "stdafx.h"' to your source? d:\work\win\strongdc\apexdc++040\windows\itunescominterface_i.c 141

Error 2 fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'ddraw.h': No such file or directory c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 8\vc\platformsdk\include\strmif.h 21826

how you resolve your problem? from where did u get ddraw.h?

I put an answer in the comments but might as well post it here... it's a part of DirectX SDK

seen as how the thread is solved and mine falls under same category, i'll hijack it :whistling:

i'm getting an error "stlport_static.5.1.lib" can't be found. i'm right in thinking it requires stlport to be required? im using 5.1.0 uncompiled and have compiled 0.2.2 fine in the past. any ideas?

Error 1 fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header. Did you forget to add '#include "stdafx.h"' to your source? d:\work\win\strongdc\apexdc++040\windows\itunescominterface_i.c 141

How did you manage to get this working? Now it gives me the same error.

Follow my guide and do this - You must install WMP SDK (10 will work),and include the folder where wmp.h is in "include".You also need DX SDK to get ddraw.h.Include the folder where it's found in "Include" and you are done :)

edit:I wanted to edit my compile guide but i cant edit any of my older posts :)

Edited by ifmn

Follow my guide and do this - You must install WMP SDK (10 will work),and include the folder where wmp.h is in "include".You also need DX SDK to get ddraw.h.Include the folder where it's found in "Include" and you are done :)

edit:I wanted to edit my compile guide but i cant edit any of my older posts :)

Well I installed WMP SDK 9, is that my problem?

No help, still the same error:

".\windows\iTunesCOMInterface_i.c(141) : fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header. Did you forget to add '#include "stdafx.h"' to your source?"

I have included the files you sent in PM and have installed DirectX SDK (dec2006). And I think the error has nothing to do with them.

How about compiling in release mode (as i forgot to change a property for the .h file on debug mode) :)

How about compiling in release mode (as i forgot to change a property for the .h file on debug mode) :)

I've been trying to compile in release mode all the time.

http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/f923.shtml

http://www.msoe.edu/eecs/cese/resources/cp...mfc/mfc_err.htm

http://www.codeguru.com/forum/printthread.php?t=349005

read them,maybe theyll help.

Maybe you forgot to move the folders in include to the top or maybe you have add something useless.(f.e if you have added ddraw from somewhere else and them added it from sdk)

Thats as far as i can help you :)

http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/f923.shtml

http://www.msoe.edu/eecs/cese/resources/cp...mfc/mfc_err.htm

http://www.codeguru.com/forum/printthread.php?t=349005

read them,maybe theyll help.

Maybe you forgot to move the folders in include to the top or maybe you have add something useless.(f.e if you have added ddraw from somewhere else and them added it from sdk)

Thats as far as i can help you :)

Alright the first link got the answer: had to disable the precompiled header for iTunesCOMInterface_i.c. Now the compiling works. Thanks for everyone :)

Alright the first link got the answer: had to disable the precompiled header for iTunesCOMInterface_i.c. Now the compiling works. Thanks for everyone ;)

I've same problems.

Fehler	1	fatal error C1010: Unerwartetes Dateiende während der Suche nach dem vorkompilierten Header. Haben Sie möglicherweise vergessen, im Quellcode "#include "stdafx.h"" einzufügen?	y:\apexdc040\windows\itunescominterface_i.c	141	

Fehler	2	error C2061: Syntaxfehler: Bezeichner 'IDirectDraw'	d:\programme\microsoft visual studio\vc\platformsdk\include\strmif.h	26287	

Fehler	3	error C2061: Syntaxfehler: Bezeichner 'IDirectDraw'	d:\programme\microsoft visual studio\vc\platformsdk\include\strmif.h	26290	

Fehler	4	error C2061: Syntaxfehler: Bezeichner 'IDirectDrawSurface'	d:\programme\microsoft visual studio\vc\platformsdk\include\strmif.h	26294	

Fehler	5	error C2061: Syntaxfehler: Bezeichner 'IDirectDrawSurface'	d:\programme\microsoft visual studio\vc\platformsdk\include\strmif.h	26297	

Fehler	6	error C2061: Syntaxfehler: Bezeichner 'IDirectDraw'	d:\programme\microsoft visual studio\vc\platformsdk\include\strmif.h	26421	

Fehler	7	error C2061: Syntaxfehler: Bezeichner 'IDirectDraw'	d:\programme\microsoft visual studio\vc\platformsdk\include\strmif.h	26433	

Fehler	8	error C2061: Syntaxfehler: Bezeichner 'IDirectDrawSurface'	d:\programme\microsoft visual studio\vc\platformsdk\include\strmif.h	26446	

Fehler	9	error C2061: Syntaxfehler: Bezeichner 'IDirectDrawSurface'	d:\programme\microsoft visual studio\vc\platformsdk\include\strmif.h	26458

error 1 : I've install wmplayer9sdk and it is found. So no more errors by wmp.h . Also i've installed directxsdk (Feb.2007) and register in vc++ include-programmdirs. But this iTunes error still apply. I've seen your first link and the answer, but i can't make it. Can you or other detailed helping what to do ?

errors 2-9 : Same with the ddraw.h. I found them, i'm imported them, i've registered the include directory, but it dosn't work. I need also detailed help, please.

:)

P.S. : You see in code i'm german, soo sorry for my little bad english.

Please check whether strmif.h is really in d:\programme\microsoft visual studio\vc\platformsdk\include\ with exactly same name and CaSe. If it is not, do a search for it and copy it in this dir. I have compiled in this way, looking errors and putting files, but w/o iTunes.

Please check whether strmif.h is really in d:\programme\microsoft visual studio\vc\platformsdk\include\ with exactly same name and CaSe. If it is not, do a search for it and copy it in this dir. I have compiled in this way, looking errors and putting files, but w/o iTunes.

thx for answer.

File is exactly on this place. Look also :

strmifhsb5.jpg

but this errors 2-9 must do with the file ddraw.h. Where must be the file ? Or which other more where ?

error 1 i've no idea .....

I#ve found no any guide to input and modify for wmplayersdk, directxsdk or other stuff how must import for compile ApexDC !!

I'm very proud to find many posts here so a lot of errors now away, but these 2 errors are heavy.

Example :

In file Hubframe.cpp is an error since many versions from StrongDC too. For the variabel m_bVertical miss a line. Take this bool in it and it works:

#include "../client/pme.h"

HubFrame::FrameMap HubFrame::frames;

HubFrame::IgnoreMap HubFrame::ignoreList;

bool m_bVertical; <<<-------

int HubFrame::columnSizes[] = { ........

you don't need to do anything regarding m_bVertical, if you have correct WTL and STLPort.

ddraw.h is from DirectX SDK (which is available from Microsoft)

for the itunes error, just disable precompiled headers, for that file...

you don't need to do anything regarding m_bVertical, if you have correct WTL and STLPort.

Ok, which Versions of WTL and STL i need ?

ddraw.h is from DirectX SDK (which is available from Microsoft)

Ok, I've installed DirectX SDK (Feb.2007) and registered include path to ddraw.h, but didn't work.

for the itunes error, just disable precompiled headers, for that file...

Ok, said detailed what to do for it, please.

Ok, which Versions of WTL and STL i need ?

Been said in manual, there are links too. However I am finally attaching them here, WTL is compiled, so it will be easier. STL becomes really huge, so you need to compile by yourself (how is that possible, 330+MB out of less than 1MB???).

Ok, I've installed DirectX SDK (Feb.2007) and registered include path to ddraw.h, but didn't work.

Attaching this file ddraw.h too, I just asked ifmn to sent it to me, haven't messed up with DX. I assume this is OK, since I did not get any errors.

Ok, said detailed what to do for it, please.

Dunno, Crise, BM, anyone, please be so kind. ;)

WTL.zip

STLPort.rar

ddraw.zip

Thanks, I've checked and exactly the same Versions. Changed it still and have same errors. ;)

If WRT and STL wrong must be more other errors, or ?

I've placed your ddraw.h in my dir \PlatformSDK\include . Is it ok ?

any others ideas ?

Thanks, I've checked and exactly the same Versions. Changed it still and have same errors. ;)

If WRT and STL wrong must be more other errors, or ?

I've placed your ddraw.h in my dir \PlatformSDK\include . Is it ok ?

any others ideas ?

Mine ddraw is in trunk\ddraw\ Copy it there too and see what happens.

Mine ddraw is in trunk\ddraw\ Copy it there too and see what happens.

trunk ? You mean root ?

The file ddraw.h is in a path with registered in include. Thats important. Where the path is egally. See like this :

vcincludeva4.jpg

See in Guide to compile it is important the STL on first position, and WTL on second position.

Another rules i've no seen in any Guides here or StrongDC Forums, too.

What a pity for only your interest to helping. ;)

P.S. : I'm just compiled StrongDC++ 2.03 without errors !

P.S.S. : By the way, i've have 8 projects in ApexDC Source (bzip2, client, MakeDefs, Regex, StrongDC, taocrypt, yassl, zlib)

These worked for me.

post-65-1175608542_thumb.jpg

post-65-1175609725_thumb.jpg

post-65-1175610098_thumb.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0