Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
theinvoker

Don't group results for some extensions

8 posts in this topic

as in the topic title i would like apexdc++ wouldn't gruop results of the extensions in the box of the ones we don't want to download with multidownload (sorry for the grammar ahahah)

since we want to download those kind of files from only 1 user,it's not important to see how many users have the file we want

since we want to download those kind of files from only 1 user,it's not important to see how many users have the file we want

If it's a small file then the program will only use one source.

i know....but i want to choose the source!

if 20 users have the file file i want...when i click on them,the file starts from the user who connects first but maybe he's not the one i want (because of connection or number of free slots at that moment) so i must disconnet that user and wait and see if a good one connects

i know....but i want to choose the source!

if 20 users have the file file i want...when i click on them,the file starts from the user who connects first but maybe he's not the one i want (because of connection or number of free slots at that moment) so i must disconnet that user and wait and see if a good one connects

Enabling disconnect slow users will solve this problem. ^_^

i use it but my situation is very different if i connect on Fastweb's Hubs (fastweb is an italian ISP) or in public hubs.....

I set slow users at 30k/s because when i download movies i only want to download from afaster users (and i fastweb's hubs i can find a lot of them) but to download metal mp3 i must connect on swedish hubs and 30 k/s for an mp3 is good.....

I can't go to change the limit every time....

So maybe a different limit (diff. slow speed definition) for each hub or filetype or filesize?

Edited by Zlobomir

So maybe a different limit (diff. slow speed definition) for each hub or filetype or filesize?

that's not going to happen way too much work ;)

what comes to not grouping search result for specific file type, almost same effect can be done via alredy existing options in client....

that's not going to happen way too much work :)

what comes to not grouping search result for specific file type, almost same effect can be done via alredy existing options in client....

Sorry if I was unclear... not all three just one, the most suitable criteria. And not insisting to be in the first versions... :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0