Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Snurre86

[bug][crash][0.3.0]

13 posts in this topic

when you have more than 2 users queued at one file and press "fremove offline users" it crashes. (both or all users offline)

when you have more than 2 users queued at one file and press "fremove offline users" it crashes. (both or all users offline)

Works fine for me, can you post the error log that apex generates :) it'd greatly help for others to be able to look. Otherwise this post doesn't help them much....

Works fine for me, can you post the error log that apex generates :D it'd greatly help for others to be able to look. Otherwise this post doesn't help them much....

Yep, log would be appreciated. :thumbsup:

Look for exceptioninfo.txt in your Apex DC++ install directory. F. ex. C:\Program Files\Apex DC++\exceptioninfo.txt. Maybe in some sub-folder of Apex\, I do not have such file atm.

Look for exceptioninfo.txt in your Apex DC++ install directory. F. ex. C:\Program Files\Apex DC++\exceptioninfo.txt. Maybe in some sub-folder of Apex\, I do not have such file atm.

sorry can not find such file... or any .txt file for that matter

When apex crashes does it show u some msg like " apex dc has crashed,exceptioninfo has been generated..."

If it does try searching your PC for the file "exceptioninfo.txt" (It's generated in "ApexInstallDir\Settings\")

When apex crashes does it show u some msg like " apex dc has crashed,exceptioninfo has been generated..."

If it does try searching your PC for the file "exceptioninfo.txt" (It's generated in "ApexInstallDir\Settings\")

it just freezes and I have to terminate the program

it just freezes and I have to terminate the program

That's not a crash, it's freezing :thumbsup:

If this bug can't be recreated then I don't know. Does Apex freeze up when you do this on different files or is it just one? :S

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0