Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Phenom

My Ideas

8 posts in this topic

Hi all!

1. Add the JetAudio panel that it is possible it was to show in a chat that you listen (similarly as well as in Winamp) :D

2. change an interface :blushing:

3. add possibility of addition of all files from magnet references. Needs for that portal http://sovserv.ru/dc/

4. Timer notify

5. Extra slot for favorite files

1) Adding all kind of winamspam additions is a waste of devs time imho... There is one winampbar already, end it's one to much. I don't get the idea of adding any player controls to webbrowsers, P2P apps, FTP clients, antyvirus software or whenever.

2) How? And what's wrong with this one? (except for search frame that need some improvements)

3) One magnet link points to a single file. Probably it could be a idea to make possible of adding multiple magnets from clipboard at once (like in emule pasting many ed2k links)

5) This feauture has been there for eons. You have to tick checkbox for each favorite user in Favorite Manager window.

Can you please explain the 2nd request, please? I don't understand what's wrong with ApexDC interface (be more specific)

1) Adding all kind of winamspam additions is a waste of devs time imho... There is one winampbar already, end it's one to much. I don't get the idea of adding any player controls to webbrowsers, P2P apps, FTP clients, antyvirus software or whenever.

Okay DC++ (and it's countless variants) are P2P applications, but DC as a network is also very community oriented and thus it makes sense that some of the clients for it have some features that are not for P2P clients, but are more typically seen in an IM or Chat programs. (ok the winamp toolbar itself does not fit to any of the two, but media spams do).

I'm not saying that I'm a big fan of media spamming myself, but now days it has that something in it, that it didn't have at the time of 0.3.0 :blushing:

Okay DC++ (and it's countless variants) are P2P applications, but DC as a network is also very community oriented and thus it makes sense that some of the clients for it have some features that are not for P2P clients, but are more typically seen in an IM or Chat programs. (ok the winamp toolbar itself does not fit to any of the two, but media spams do).

I'm not saying that I'm a big fan of media spamming myself, but now days it has that something in it, that it didn't have at the time of 0.3.0 :blushing:

Does this means you will think again over the new PM window? :D

Does this means you will think again over the new PM window? :blushing:

Nope not for the time being...

Can you please explain the 2nd request, please? I don't understand what's wrong with ApexDC interface (be more specific)

Make unlike on all of other. Unlike not on one p2p client. :)

Make unlike on all of other. Unlike not on one p2p client. :D

Be more specific. :thumbsup:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0