Lee

Updates

39 posts in this topic

Seems that your layout is broken, but i don't know why is this happening (maybe cause i'm using 1024x768?)...

Drop-down boxes are a good alternative :)

EDIT: tested here now, and, with 800x600, the layout is messed. Here :

brokenil1.png

this really is not an issue, what did you expect on such low resolutions? unless you want bulletproof designed website. but then forget the designed part :)

this really is not an issue, what did you expect on such low resolutions? unless you want bulletproof designed website. but then forget the designed part :)

Well the header on the 1.3 is pretty crowded, especially when viewing a topic and i'm using quite big resolution atm...

Running FireFox 1 it also doesn't work correctly on higher defs (1280x800) Same Layout issue as mentioned above. However it "fixes itself if I maximize the window :S Seems to work ok in FF2.

PS:: What's up with the falling snow??

snow.jpg

Seems that your layout is broken, but i don't know why is this happening (maybe cause i'm using 1024x768?)...

Drop-down boxes are a good alternative :D

EDIT: tested here now, and, with 800x600, the layout is messed. Here :

brokenil1.png

I don't want a bulletproof design even because i can't do it :)

Just wanted to test it (At FF 2.0) and see if the layout is really broken or something went wrong...

PS.: Nice snow effect :)

//Keine

OOH OOOH *raises hand* I know what's up with the snow! it's wintery and holidayey!

Hehe I suppose, but I'd rather it outside the on here,... I sadly have none (ps sorry for the off topicness)

Good work, now all you need to do is find a way to have the name in both colurs Balder

Good work, now all you need to do is find a way to have the name in both colurs Balder

Now that i can't do :D (I don't get it, what's wrong with the purple nick :))

Now that i can't do :P (I don't get it, what's wrong with the purple nick :D )

Haha. :)

I don't get it, what's wrong with the purple nick :)
nothing i meet loads of camp tech support :D

The group icon at least is Mauve, not just purple. :) ...in Doctor Who Mauve is the universal colour of danger. :D

The group icon at least is Mauve, not just purple. :) ...in Doctor Who Mauve is the universal colour of danger. :P

Beware, software! Stay aware! :D