Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigcanuck

For Hungarista

17 posts in this topic

I will do it as soon as possible, but as I see I have to completly rewrite it, it wasn't made by a LUA scripter :) If I will finish it, I will inform you here.

As far as I remember, you may attach files to PM too.

As far as I remember, you may attach files to PM too.

I had thought so too but I honestly couldn't see the option...

Ohh, men :) This script is the strangest one what I've ever seen... Half of the script is out of use. Try to use 2-3 different scripts instead of this. Check this page

--OFF

Ohh, men :) This script is the strangest one what I've ever seen... Half of the script is out of use. Try to use 2-3 different scripts instead of this. Check this page

Your avatar agrees with you! :D

--OFF

Hehe ya... it was kinda weird when I 1st got to look at it, truely the only things we *need* from that script are the regpending commands, which broke when we went from Lua4 to Lua5.1, and The show commands (which is just a way of showing everyone the recently added files :D ) I think I found a few scripts that should work, is there any you recommend though?

Edit:: I assume this means too it's not worth rewriting?

edit Two I no longer need teh show command (the add file system).. but if you could tell me how to get the regpending and show regpending commands going only even if it's in a whole new file but basically its a web reg system and we'd really like to have it... umm I know those two broke for sure with the upgrade to 5.1

edit Two I no longer need teh show command (the add file system).. but if you could tell me how to get the regpending and show regpending commands going only even if it's in a whole new file but basically its a web reg system and we'd really like to have it... umm I know those two broke for sure with the upgrade to 5.1

Please explain me more the regpending stuff. What is it doing exactly? There is no impossible, if I know what should I do :) The web-based register system... :) Maybe. PtokaX has inbuild webserver, somebody just have to wrote the php or html page - I will try it, maybe, but I never did any kind of webpage :D

Please explain me more the regpending stuff. What is it doing exactly? There is no impossible, if I know what should I do :) The web-based register system... :) Maybe. PtokaX has inbuild webserver, somebody just have to wrote the php or html page - I will try it, maybe, but I never did any kind of webpage :D

ok so in the rukus folder there is a list.dat file this file takes input from the website (you don't have to worry about that that part works and is seperate) now in rukus.lua there is the command showpending which looks in list.dat to see if anyone needs to be registered.

so a registered user looks like this in list.dat::

:!:[uvic]username:!:password:!:email@somedomain.com:!:1:!:

while unregistered look like this::

:!:[uvic]username:!:password:!:email@somedomain.com:!:0:!:

*the 1 signifies registered 0 not registered*

then when an op user the command !showrepending it list all unregistered users in the file

if there are unregistered users the op then uses the command ::

!regpending # (if they only want to reg a specific person)

or

!regpending 411 (to reg all unregistered users)

so regpending must loop through using the !addreguser username password reg command with fields completed as nessary

and then save to list.dat so that it shows as registered.

I think that's all you need to know if you need more let me know :)

The script is almost ready, just a question. Registered and unregistered users are in the file, why? It's a webserver-made file, somebody want to register himself/herself on the hub. So it's sure, he isn't registered on the hub. Maybe his/her nickname is already registered by an another user, but the webpage have to inform the user about it. I think many unregistered users in the file, and if an operator use !regpending # or 411 then that line will be removed from the file, thats all. This is what the script is doing now :D

Ps. Could you send me the web-page which generate this file? I wanna upgrade it.

The script is almost ready, just a question. Registered and unregistered users are in the file, why? It's a webserver-made file, somebody want to register himself/herself on the hub. So it's sure, he isn't registered on the hub. Maybe his/her nickname is already registered by an another user, but the webpage have to inform the user about it. I think many unregistered users in the file, and if an operator use !regpending # or 411 then that line will be removed from the file, thats all. This is what the script is doing now :)

Ps. Could you send me the web-page which generate this file? I wanna upgrade it.

Here you go :)

AutoReg.rar

Firstly, sorry for my great lag :) I had two exams on Monday, and today I had to do the PtokaX translation. Now I am ready with it, but you didn't anser to my questions posted above... So I did it as I thought, you have to try and debug it. It do all things you explained, maybe bugless :)

sBot = frmHub:GetHubBotName()

iClass = 3 -- In which class you want to register users? In base settings 3 is the registered users.

function Main()

local file = io.open(string.gsub(frmHub:GetPtokaXLocation(),"/","\\").."scripts\\rukus\\list.dat","r")

if file then

file:close()

LoadDatabase()

else

tPendingUsers = {}

end

end

function ChatArrival(curUser,data)

if curUser.bOperator then

local _,_,cmd,param = string.find(data,"%b<>%s*%p*(%S+)%s*(.*)|")

if cmd then

if cmd == "showpending" then

LoadDatabase()

if #tPendingUsers > 0 then

local msg = "\n\t----------------   Pending: "..#tPendingUsers.." \t----------------\r\n\r\n"..

"\tNumber:\tNickname:\t\tPassword:\tEmail:\r\n"

for i,v in ipairs(tPendingUsers) do

msg = msg.."\t["..i.."] \t"..v["sNick"].."\t\t"..v["sPass"].."\t\t"..v["sEmail"].."\r\n"

end

curUser:SendPM(sBot,msg)

else

curUser:SendPM(sBot,"The list is empty.")

end

return 1

elseif cmd == "regpending" then

if type(tonumber(param)) == "number" then

param = tonumber(param)

if param <= #tPendingUsers then

if not frmHub:isNickRegged(tPendingUsers[param]["sNick"]) then

AddRegUser(tPendingUsers[param]["sNick"],tPendingUsers[param]["sPass"],iClass)

curUser:SendData(sBot,tPendingUsers[param]["sNick"].." has been succesfully registered as "..GetProfileName(iClass))

tPendingUsers[param] = nil

SaveDatabase()

else

curUser:SendData(sBot,tPendingUsers[param]["sNick"].." is already registered user.")

end

elseif param == 411 then

local tReggedUsers = {}

if not frmHub:isNickRegged(v["sNick"]) then

AddRegUser(v["sNick"],v["sPass"],iClass)

else

table.insert(tReggedUsers,v["sNick"])

end

end

if (#tPendingUsers - #tReggedUsers) == 0 then

curUser:SendData(sBot,"No users have been registered. (Maybe they are all still registered?)")

elseif (#tPendingUsers - #tReggedUsers) ~= #tPendingUsers then

curUser:SendData(sBot,(#tPendingUsers - #tReggedUsers).." users have been registered as "..GetProfileName(iClass))

else

curUser:SendData(sBot,"All users have been registered as "..GetProfileName(iClass))

end

tPendingUsers = {}

io.open(string.gsub(frmHub:GetPtokaXLocation(),"/","\\").."scripts\\rukus\\list.dat","w+")

else

curUser:SendData(sBot,"There is no index "..param..". Check your syntax.")

end

else

curUser:SendData(sBot,"Use just numbers! Use 411 to register all pending users.")

end

return 1

elseif cmd == "delpending" then

param = tonumber(param)

table.remove(tPendingUsers,param)

SaveDatabase()

LoadDatabase()

curUser:SendData(sBot,"User with index "..param.." has been successfully deleted.")

else

end

else

curUser:SendData(sBot,"Use just numbers! Use 411 to register all pending users.")

end

return 1

end

end

end

end

function ToArrival(curUser,sData)

local _,_, nickto = string.find(sData, "^%$To:%s(%S+)%s")

if nickto == sBot then

ChatArrival(curUser,sData)

end

end

end

function LoadDatabase()

tPendingUsers = {}

for line in io.lines(string.gsub(frmHub:GetPtokaXLocation(),"/","\\").."\\scripts\\rukus\\list.dat") do

local _,_,sNick,sPass,sEmail,bIsReg = string.find(line, "^:!:(.*):!:(.*):!:(.*):!:(.*):!:$")

local sName = {["sNick"] = sNick, ["sPass"] = sPass, ["sEmail"] = sEmail, ["bIsReg"] = bIsReg,}

table.insert(tPendingUsers,sName)

end

end

function SaveDatabase()

local file = io.open(string.gsub(frmHub:GetPtokaXLocation(),"/","\\").."\\scripts\\rukus\\list.dat","w+")

file:write(":!:"..v["sNick"]..":!:"..v["sPass"]..":!:"..v["sEmail"]..":!:0:!:\r\n")

end

end

If something isn't in it, or works another way as you except, please tell it me.

Commands works in main and private too, commands are what you requested.

If something isn't in it, or works another way as you except, please tell it me.

Commands works in main and private too, commands are what you requested.

Thanks so much. The only thing that doesn't quite work as expected is when I do -show regpending it shows that the whole file. instead of the ones whom haven't been processed yet. I think... I'll be able to figure that out.... I dunno so but I'll tell you what it should be doing when showpending is run. Showpending takes all the user entires that have a 0 in them and shows only them. Then when we go to reg them it saves them to the file with a 1 instead (to signify they have registered) other then that it works great, so thank you very much and don't worry about the lag I understand :) I have my own exams apporaching as well. Thanks again and I think I'll be able to fix it from what you have to what we need it to do :). Thanks

So, in that file there are the all registered and unregistered users? Then I have to pout just an another array into it, when an operator register a user, put one user to another array, and save & load the two array. I hope now I understand well :)

So, in that file there are the all registered and unregistered users? Then I have to pout just an another array into it, when an operator register a user, put one user to another array, and save & load the two array. I hope now I understand well :)

Yes all registered and unregistered

Next version

sBot = frmHub:GetHubBotName()

iClass = 3

function Main()

local file = io.open(string.gsub(frmHub:GetPtokaXLocation(),"/","\\").."scripts\\rukus\\list.dat","r")

if file then

LoadDatabase()

else

tPendingUsers = {}

end

end

function ChatArrival(curUser,data)

local _,_,cmd,param = string.find(data,"%b<>%s*%p*(%S+)%s*(.*)|")

if cmd then

if cmd == "showpending" then

LoadDatabase()

if #tPendingUsers > 0 then

local msg = "\n\t----------------   Pending: "..#tPendingUsers.." \t----------------\r\n\r\n"..

"\tNumber:\tNickname:\t\tPassword:\tEmail:\r\n"

msg = msg.."\t["..i.."] \t"..v["sNick"].."\t\t"..v["sPass"].."\t\t"..v["sEmail"].."\r\n"

end

curUser:SendPM(sBot,msg)

else

curUser:SendPM(sBot,"The list is empty.")

end

return 1

elseif cmd == "regpending" then

param = tonumber(param)

if not frmHub:isNickRegged(tPendingUsers[param]["sNick"]) then

AddRegUser(tPendingUsers[param]["sNick"],tPendingUsers[param]["sPass"],iClass)

curUser:SendData(sBot,tPendingUsers[param]["sNick"].." has been succesfully registered as "..GetProfileName(iClass))

table.insert(tRegisteredUsers,tPendingUsers[param])

SaveDatabase()

else

curUser:SendData(sBot,tPendingUsers[param]["sNick"].." is already registered user.")

end

elseif param == 411 then

local tReggedUsers = {}

table.insert(tRegisteredUsers,tPendingUsers[i])

if not frmHub:isNickRegged(v["sNick"]) then

AddRegUser(v["sNick"],v["sPass"],iClass)

else

table.insert(tReggedUsers,v["sNick"])

end

end

if (#tPendingUsers - #tReggedUsers) == 0 then

curUser:SendData(sBot,"No users have been registered. (Maybe they are all still registered?)")

elseif (#tPendingUsers - #tReggedUsers) ~= #tPendingUsers then

curUser:SendData(sBot,(#tPendingUsers - #tReggedUsers).." users have been registered as "..GetProfileName(iClass))

else

curUser:SendData(sBot,"All users have been registered as "..GetProfileName(iClass))

end

tPendingUsers = {}

SaveDatabase()

LoadDatabase()

else

end

else

end

return 1

elseif cmd == "delpending" then

param = tonumber(param)

SaveDatabase()

LoadDatabase()

curUser:SendData(sBot,"User with index "..param.." has been successfully deleted.")

else

end

else

end

return 1

end

end

end

end

function ToArrival(curUser,sData)

local _,_, nickto = string.find(sData, "^%$To:%s(%S+)%s")

if nickto == sBot then

ChatArrival(curUser,sData)

end

end

end

function LoadDatabase()

tPendingUsers = {}

tRegisteredUsers = {}

for line in io.lines(string.gsub(frmHub:GetPtokaXLocation(),"/","\\").."\\scripts\\rukus\\list.dat") do

local _,_,sNick,sPass,sEmail,bIsReg = string.find(line, "^:!:(.*):!:(.*):!:(.*):!:(.*):!:$")

local sName = {["sNick"] = sNick, ["sPass"] = sPass, ["sEmail"] = sEmail,}

if tonumber(bIsReg) == 0 then

table.insert(tPendingUsers,sName)

else

table.insert(tRegisteredUsers,sName)

end

end

end

function SaveDatabase()

local file = io.open(string.gsub(frmHub:GetPtokaXLocation(),"/","\\").."\\scripts\\rukus\\list.dat","w+")

file:write(":!:"..v["sNick"]..":!:"..v["sPass"]..":!:"..v["sEmail"]..":!:0:!:\r\n")

end

for i,v in ipairs(tRegisteredUsers) do

file:write(":!:"..v["sNick"]..":!:"..v["sPass"]..":!:"..v["sEmail"]..":!:1:!:\r\n")

end

end

Next version

:) Works perfectly. Thanks ever so much I owe you one :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0