Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sidetrack

adding a repeat command

4 posts in this topic

well leave it to me to screw things up.. many times I am sending messages, executing commands etc.. and I screw up what I am typing over and over.. if we could have the uparrow repeat the last msg so you could edit it then send, this could be very helpful.. An example would be when I am doing regs via typed functions,

!ar nick pass profile

!ar nick pass profile

or doing !ui in the hub. or even worse, edting text commands, !showtextcommand, !listtextcommand etc.. if it could keep a short history of what you typed and each entry be the last one YOU typed, this could very much come in handy. especially for ones that screw up like me. maybe make it so you have to be OP in the hub or something (to keep from making it a quick styled flooder) or setting it so the text must be slightly different.. many times have I screwed up and had to type a boat load of stuff over, this would have been a sweet function. BTW APEX rocks already Preview 3 was awesome!..

well leave it to me to screw things up.. many times I am sending messages, executing commands etc.. and I screw up what I am typing over and over.. if we could have the uparrow repeat the last msg so you could edit it then send, this could be very helpful.. An example would be when I am doing regs via typed functions,

!ar nick pass profile

!ar nick pass profile

or doing !ui in the hub. or even worse, edting text commands, !showtextcommand, !listtextcommand etc.. if it could keep a short history of what you typed and each entry be the last one YOU typed, this could very much come in handy. especially for ones that screw up like me. maybe make it so you have to be OP in the hub or something (to keep from making it a quick styled flooder) or setting it so the text must be slightly different.. many times have I screwed up and had to type a boat load of stuff over, this would have been a sweet function. BTW APEX rocks already Preview 3 was awesome!..

If i got what you want correctly...

try ctrl+up-arrow ^_^

Bloody hell Crise.. its these kinds of features I SO wish you would tell me about .lol.. thanks BIG BIG TIME

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0