Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ð.Sp!dér

Verlihub Error Reconnecting and Auto-Emulating DC++

6 posts in this topic

Could it be done automaticly ? It would be nice not having to manually set that speciffic hub to show a normal DC++ stupid tag...

Could it be done automaticly ? It would be nice not having to manually set that speciffic hub to show a normal DC++ stupid tag...

In the Favs hub menu, there's a box to check when you set a favourite hub up that will emulate it automatically all ready. As for your Verlihub error... well you need to be more specific about that.

I know about the check box in there. But some hubs powered by Verlihub seem to have a problem with the new Apex 0.3.0's tag...

I know about the check box in there. But some hubs powered by Verlihub seem to have a problem with the new Apex 0.3.0's tag...

They do have the problem because they don't "know" ApexDC, so they most likely consider you as tagless client. (it's hub related, not client related, so the change must be done in hub side not client side)

And as there already is the option to emulate DC++, you already have a working solution for this problem.

That part, I figured it out for myself... I just wasn't sure about it.

Why don't you add a customizable field so that every user writes their own tags next to the "Emulate DC++" checkbox ? :) Would be cool lieing about about what client I use.

Buy only if that hub has a problem with Apex's tags !

Would be cool lieing about about what client I use.

Maybe so, but adding sych option would be considered bad, plus lying thru tag is useless (unless you want to fake some of the info in the tag, such as hub counts)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0