Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seeker

Apex & Windows Vista

13 posts in this topic

Im running Vista now for good. So i though if enough of us are, maybe its time we started sorting bugs and all the other stuff related to Vista.

heres my report so far:

some wierd GUI glitch at the end of the right side.

captureue8.th.jpg

also, share isnt working properly, when you tick the folders it doesent remember them.

I personally am not sorting any vista bugs before vista is final, or i begin to use it myself (which is unlikely because of the DRM crap)

Actually Vista become final this week. Build 6000 is RTM.

We'll focus on Vista when one of the development team is using it... otherwise it'll be hard for us to fix stuff.

Another thing, January is the public release, so we'll wait till then to make a decision as to whether we look to support it fully, etc.

lol, i though that everyone knew Vista is already out :) guess not. retail version wont be any different then this one. there are already workarounds for activation. this is the real deal. Vista IS out.

lol, i though that everyone knew Vista is already out :) guess not. retail version wont be any different then this one. there are already workarounds for activation. this is the real deal. Vista IS out.

No, Vista is out to businesses and pirates. Which means only a few people will be running ApexDC++ on Vista before January.

No, Vista is out to businesses and pirates. Which means only a few people will be running ApexDC++ on Vista before January.

ok, ok. dont be so jumpy. ill wait. its not like it isnt working at all.

Btw, I've tryed to run SDC1.00RC10 on Vista Beta 2 and it worked good, but I haven't tested it much.

Hey, Apex already does not work on Win 98, why care about Vista? :)

maybe because, we will all eventually switch to Vista. cant say the same for Win98 :)

You can get it to run on 98se (i think), if you try hard enough, it'll just perform badly :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0