Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
theinvoker

Tabs

4 posts in this topic

I already told you about the fulDC feature (colors instead of bold,in tab) but it would be also nice a menu like in mcDC so i can choose if i want bold only hubs or only PMs (and other things)

But please don't resize the tabs.....both LDC and mcDC have bigger tabs

I already told you about the fulDC feature (colors instead of bold,in tab) but it would be also nice a menu like in mcDC so i can choose if i want bold only hubs or only PMs (and other things)

But please don't resize the tabs.....both LDC and mcDC have bigger tabs

I think if we're already looking into improving the tabs in ApexDC++, I don't see why we cannot consider this too. :)

And please, do not forget about some clearer indication about online/offline tabs, especially on 2+ rows.

How possible would it be to choose the size of tabs? Personally I would prefer a "Tab Switcher" ...much like the "Playlist Switcher" in foobar2000. This could be easily hidden (much like the user list) and could have configurable settings so you could use a smaller fnt if needed or whatever. For people who often have a lot of open tabs (OP often fo :)) this feature could probably come in rather handy.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0