Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ekaros

More clear show about limit than [L:*]

11 posts in this topic

There's been some conversation about limiting and how it would show, it seems that just having L:<speed> is not clear engouht for some people so it would be nice to have few options about it or change it to Limit: or UpLimit: for example.

when looking at a tag, you need to have basic knowledge about what each letter mean. there's already V, M, H, S, O, B, why not also L?...

when looking at a tag, you need to have basic knowledge about what each letter mean. there's already V, M, H, S, O, B, why not also L?...

Tag is ok, but option for description is what I am looking for.

Settings / General / Description customization / Show limiter.And tag shouldnt be large - ppl will think that its some fake client.

Settings / General / Description customization / Show limiter.And tag shouldnt be large - ppl will think that its some fake client.

I know that, but there is option that just L: is not good in description, so it could be made more clear.

Yes, i know that , my point is that u can write something like "<-- My Upload Speed Limit in KB/s" in your description and the whole description will look like this : "[L:2000KB]<-- My upload speed limit in KB/s"

We tried to keep it tidy, since having all the description tags on it's [4M/400k][L:4kB/s]

Maybe [Limit:4kB/s] would be sufficient?

We tried to keep it tidy, since having all the description tags on it's [4M/400k][L:4kB/s]

Maybe [Limit:4kB/s] would be sufficient?

I believe it was like that first, but you wanted me to make it shorter :)

I would prefer just L: ... [Max:4kB/s] is also shorter and ~ clear.

Edited by Zlobomir

I believe it was like that first, but you wanted me to make it shorter :)

Indeed, but if people are getting confused we probably should lengthen it.

Actually since usually 2+ users are downloading, this is not very accurate, so IMHO it is not very important to know. Mainly OPs need it, and they should prefer the shortest...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0