maciver

[Crash]Apex 0.2.2

13 posts in this topic

Straight from rules:

"Crash/Exception reports: Post the report, but also provide information such as what you were doing when the crash occured."

Were you doing anything when it crashed?

sleeping...

So if you get it again while you're at the computer, post more details. :)

Ok just happened again. I was in 6 hubs, chatting in main, downloading at 160kb/s and uploading at 60 kb/s. Just finished typing lol then crashed with exact same exception I posted... Only crashes on .2.2, .2.1 works...

I don't know if this is realy a bug or a crash or something but I have a problem , when I download , or trying to download says : Segment Block Finished, waiting... But what is with this ? I download only from 1 persone so ... i don't download on segments , can you help me with this ?

I don't know if this is realy a bug or a crash or something but I have a problem , when I download , or trying to download says : Segment Block Finished, waiting... But what is with this ? I download only from 1 persone so ... i don't download on segments , can you help me with this ?

looking into it....

Is it possible that another user has started to download after you have finished your block, and you have continued your Dd after him?

Heh, in that case, I think it's safe to say this will be resolved for the next "public preview" release. :P