Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
-=Råñ¥=-

[Crash] Userlist crash

6 posts in this topic

hello B)

great client;)

if you open a userlist while youre downloading it its impossible to close ever...

I know you not supose to open it, but you need to restart client if you do or have that window there for ever.. same bug is in strong DC

hello B)

great client;)

if you open a userlist while youre downloading it its impossible to close ever...

I know you not supose to open it, but you need to restart client if you do or have that window there for ever.. same bug is in strong DC

you mean the segment tree or the actual user list?

Edit: also tested it on my copy of 0.2.2 and it works fine...

you mean the segment tree or the actual user list?

Edit: also tested it on my copy of 0.2.2 and it works fine...

I mean a users filelist.. If I try to open a filelist in menu same time as I download it the window with filelist freeze.. if it is at my computer only there is no problem :ermm: thnx for reply guys :)

I mean a users filelist.. If I try to open a filelist in menu same time as I download it the window with filelist freeze.. if it is at my computer only there is no problem :) thnx for reply guys :)

It's not only in yours. I reported somewhere. But even for 2 PCs, it's not a problem. ;)

I mean a users filelist.. If I try to open a filelist in menu same time as I download it the window with filelist freeze.. if it is at my computer only there is no problem :) thnx for reply guys :)

It's not only in yours. I reported somewhere. But even for 2 PCs, it's not a problem. ;)

This has already been fixed by Big Muscle. Make sure you're using 0.2.2. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0