Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
voodooag

DC help

7 posts in this topic

I have register and fixed my ports but i still cant search. i was told to come here by a mod. HELP please.

Were you in the support hub (TechGeeks Online), if so, you are welcome to contact me or any other Team member for help. Also in the event that no one is around, you can also right click on the users list, and get a very extensive (still adding) help menu system. you can also post a question in that section if you dont find out the answer. We are still continuing to update that help menu as often as possible. If I can be of assistance, again please let me know. -[CO-OWNER]Sidetrack -TechGeeks Online)

If you were in another hub that this problem occurred, please join Techgeeks and I will try to help you sort out the problem, sorry for any inconvience

I got banned for things on my comp that i didnt know where there and had nothing to do with

Then just remove these things. :)

copy and paste the ban message here. We ban for a specific listing of files as stated in the +rules, but if the ban is unjust, we will contact the op that banned you, its up to them to choose to lift the ban

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0