Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Toast

Fake Version or what

8 posts in this topic

ApexDC++;^0\.(1|2|3).0|1|3$;^<ApexDC\+\+ V:%[version],%[mode],%[newhubs],%[slots]>$;;;;;^(1|3|5|7|9|11)$;;Limiting Feature, Client Emulations Feature, Multisource Download, OP Client

Then the beta is in the list :)

It is indeed a version of the client which exists for testing purposes and will lead to the next version of the client.

Toast, the betas expire and become useless, it's really pointless to make a client profile for them. :angry:

Toast, the betas expire and become useless, it's really pointless to make a client profile for them. :D

And why to check for tag when yoyu can simply check for description for [Auth:<insert nick of the tester here>] which is always visible.

but as said by spyke earlier the builds expire in 30 days from compile date and they also have user & pass authentification, and only roughly 30 people has access to them (that's testers + subscribers, not counting staff/devs as they can if they want to compile a build without these extra checks, and with standard version number as well)

Well if they are on a hub thats dont allow mutisource and netlimiting then its pretty important for the ops to have that one in profile so thats why i add them too the profile so they can ban it if they want to

Well if they are on a hub thats dont allow mutisource and netlimiting then its pretty important for the ops to have that one in profile so thats why i add them too the profile so they can ban it if they want to

ok, but you should not check for versions as they change like every week... and for developers builds even every other day sometimes... (developers = 4 members + Lee and me, for now)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0