Lee

How to install the PeerGuardian plugin (Pre-1.0)

33 posts in this topic

PeerGuardian plugin link is dead, Peerguardian is key for safety, can someone please update the link or maybe post resources?

Thanks.

1Dude: See my previous post, that should be all you need to get PG running. I doesn't look like there will ever be a working link again since it has already been built into ApexDC. Just looks like someone forgot to consider fresh installed versions of Apex, so try the workaround.

Regards,

CB

Now I'm really confused :)

The thing is that the entire PeerGuardian2 section is grayed out on my client, therefore none of the buttons mentioned can be used/activated; I didn't mention this before because I assumed this was normal and that the PG2 plugin activated this section for use.

Will simply adding the PG2 list you mention to the mentioned folder actually activate the grayed out PG2 section for use?

Now I'm really confused :)

The thing is that the entire PeerGuardian2 section is grayed out on my client, therefore none of the buttons mentioned can be used/activated; I didn't mention this before because I assumed this was normal and that the PG2 plugin activated this section for use.

Will simply adding the PG2 list you mention to the mentioned folder actually activate the grayed out PG2 section for use?

If you already have PeerGuardian2 running in your system tray, there is no need for ApexDC to block the same IP's. If that isn't the case, have you updated the blocklist?

If you already have PeerGuardian2 running in your system tray, there is no need for ApexDC to block the same IP's. If that isn't the case, have you updated the blocklist?

Doing my job out of my section? Not good, oh you bad, bad Lee. :):):) (Pls consider moving of the last few posts. Guide gets messed up...)

Yes I have PG2 actually running, so now everything makes sense, so I'll just add the blocklist directly to PG2 :)

Thank you.

0.4.0 still needs the plugin and thus the file must also be in different place

But anyways, this entire topic will be very obsolete soon :huh: