Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
john

Problem with download different files

15 posts in this topic

Hi. I want to download same files with different extension and same tth.

For example VIDEO_TS.IFO and VIDEO_TS.BUP. It's same files, but different extension.

Do this.

Select VIDEO_TS.IFO and VIDEO_TS.BUP

LMB => Download with priority paused

View Download Queue

And I see, only one file in my Queue Mad

Why?

I want to download TWO files. Can You fix it?

Thanks.

P.S. The last DCPlusPlus-0.691 can do this correctly, it can plase TWO files with different extension and same tth into Download Queue.

P.P.S.

Another example. Zero-byte files with different name: broken_film.txt, only_english.txt

fix bug please

If they have the same TTH they must be identical. Instead of downloading both, why dont you just download one, copy it and then change the file extension?

If they have the same TTH they must be identical.

True, in this case one is a backup of the other :)

yes its true/but one file bup and second file ifo /only 2 files play in dvd after burn on cd /apex download only 1 file and so WHAT?

You though time download DVD movies Apex dcc?and after burn on dvd R? never I think because you brain dont understand problem.

yes its true/but one file bup and second file ifo /only 2 files play in dvd after burn on cd /apex download only 1 file and so WHAT?

You though time download DVD movies Apex dcc?and after burn on dvd R? never I think because you brain dont understand problem.

It's actually because you can't understand you.. :)

Very much funny.read the first message. Also try the apex download dvd film and to look it and then speak here nonsense

I think it may be caused by "don't download files already in share".

I thought it was fixed in Strong 2.0, file was just copied into new location.

Very much funny.read the first message. Also try the apex download dvd film and to look it and then speak here nonsense

I always thought that ApexDC isn't designed for violating copyright, if you do so, then this topic should be locked.

Exist one interest way to resolve this problem - adding ROOT mark for folder added to queue and suppress wrapping identical files inside subfolders of root folder... Or, maybe, use last versions of StrongDC... I don't know repair they this st**id error or not...

...this problem I found when downloading library of photos from my friend ...they make thematical subfolders with copies of original files ...when I download this collection of photos thematical folder was free... but I see this files in they filelist... after 2 cycles of redownloading I have full collection of photos... but it's not funny... right?

p.s. forgive me my bad english... I can read and understand what I read... but write...

p.p.s. some information in DVD format can be free... isn't it? I have 5 DVD with home video. What if I share they? Or what if I download somesing like this from other? 2-3 download cycles? It's NOT FUNNY.

p.p.p.s. one of my friends use rmDC++, because this version of DC don't have this problem... but it's too old... and I like ApexDC... If Apex - pinnacle of file sharing... you understand me, right?

I always thought that ApexDC isn't designed for violating copyright, if you do so, then this topic should be locked.

He never specified what file he downloaded. Home made DVD.. :(

Moreover, rmDC++ is the only multisource client that don't have this bug. The last release of it was in 27.04.2004...May be the developers of ApexDC++ think that it's not a bug, that is "the way it's meant to be played"? Do you planned to fix it in your client?

Moreover, rmDC++ is the only multisource client that don't have this bug. The last release of it was in 27.04.2004...May be the developers of ApexDC++ think that it's not a bug, that is "the way it's meant to be played"? Do you planned to fix it in your client?

It'll be in next version, Big Muscle fixed in his cvs.

It'll be in next version, Big Muscle fixed in his cvs.

:w00t: >

:) > :stuart: > :) > :stuart: > :thumbsup:

...sometimes this bug make me insane...

...now it's gone...

...^_^...

...for this message I make new post after my previous...

...I hear (and, also, see) WHAT Big Muscle do in StrongDC 2.02...

...they make 2Mb barrier...

...if file smaller than 2 Mb - downloading...

...if bigger - it's source of another file...

...it's INCORRECT way!

Way 2 Mb? Way download 2 times same file if smaller?

...or I something misunderstood?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0