aks020

i want to change ip address to specific address

6 posts in this topic

i want to change ip address to specific address like 202.177.240.xxx or to 58.146.126.xxx
is this possible to change it
currently mine ip address is 182.57.*.*

i want to login to hub <hub address>  with ApexDC++ , AIRDC++
when i login with other ip address than 202.177.*.* or to 58.146.*.* it says
Sorry rahule your IP Address: [ 182.57.*.* ] is not allowed in this hub.

i tried ultrasurf it gave me ip 64.62.*.* again same problem
Sorry rahule your IP Address: [ 64.62.*.* ] is not allowed in this hub.

but i want to obtain specfic ip address starting with 202.177.*.* or to 58.146.*.* please tell me how

Hi,

You can generally not go shopping for a specific IP address... one from a specific country or state yes, but that is generally about the granularity you can have using VPN services. If an ISP happens to also sell VPN services then that way it might be possible to get an external IP in their ranges, however, otherwise not really.

Usually hubs with IP address restrictions have those restrictions for a reason, for instance because traffic outside of their ISP's own network costs the users money by volume. So a chances of you finding a way to get your IP address in their allowed range is literally close to zero.

If anything you should try and find out why the hub has this limitation, that should tell you also how to get access to an IP in their allowed list (although, as I said, I'd wager it is not something you can just do very easily).

the hub in question is popeyehub  -   <hub address>

popeyehub.blogspot.in/p/frequently-asked-questions.html

You have your answer then, the hub is not a  generally available public hub, ergo you are not supposed to be able to connect to it... and as for getting around that my initial reply covered that already.

If you are dead set on finding out how to access this hub, the only people who can answer you are the people running it. Chances are though, if you don't already know how then it is not something you can even do.

This is clearly a hub set up by an ISP in some country (I don't know which, nor do I want to), so they have a vested interest in keeping people not part of their network out of it.

No, that is an internal LAN address.