Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DeathStalker77

Right-Click Options

8 posts in this topic

Could you please add the Copy ... selections to both the Transfer window and the Download Queue please? These are very helpful when trying to copy a folder or file name.

Thanks!

Could you please add the Copy ... selections to both the Transfer window and the Download Queue please? These are very helpful when trying to copy a folder or file name.

Thanks!

Yup I Agree

I agree.

I also think it would be great to have copy file+path in file list view, mainly adl search

edit: another great file list option would be jump to file in file list from adl Search)

And why not "Open with..." command for the uploads acc. to the file name in Transfer window. It often happens that when a user downloads from me he remembers me of some forgotten stuff on my PC, which I want to open without passing through Win Explorer.

Also, move "Set priority" and "delete" to transfer window too :)

I agree.

I also think it would be great to have copy file+path in file list view, mainly adl search

I agree fully, just two clients who can do it and those are horrible.

havnt looked so closely at it, but the hubname in offline messages would be great, not just onlinemessages (for example when youre in pm) if its just a box I havent checked, just ignore it=)

I was thinking, it would be so wonderful with not only copy filepath in filelist, but also a possible way to multicopy filepath. to mark multiple files and be able to copy filepath from them all at once.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0