Lee

release 1.5.0 Released, now updated to DC++ 0.782

7 posts in this topic

The ApexDC++ Management team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of 1.5.0. The primary focus in this release was to update our core library to include the latest changes from the mainline DC++ 0.782 client. We have also improved upon the original auto updating procedure so you will no longer need to visit our website to download future versions (Crise has kindly created a blog post regarding this change).

With our merge to DC++ you will now find it easier to automatically setup your connection in connection settings. ApexDC++ should automatically forward relevant ports so you don't need to spend that time doing so. There are lots more fixes in this version and we look forward to hearing your feedback.

Remember, when future versions are released the client will prompt you to auto update from now on. ;)

Download: ApexDC++ 1.5.0

hello. congrats on the release but i found a "bug" in this new version.. all the completed downloads remain with a 100% completion bar in the download queue.

thanks!

hello. congrats on the release but i found a "bug" in this new version.. all the completed downloads remain with a 100% completion bar in the download queue.

thanks!

Not a bug, see "Keep finished files in queue" in Queue settings page.

MC & PM logs are no longer written, my settings haven't been changed for over a year.

Directory: C:\Program Files\ApexDC++\Logs\

MC:

Format: [%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S%[extra]] %[message]

Filename: %m %Y\%[hubURL]\mainchat.log

PM:

Format: [%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S%[extra]] %[message]

Filename: %m %Y\%[hubURL]\%[userNI].log

Windows XP, SP3, writing permission.