ingersydemon

Want to save my hub, user and user list, before install new OS

3 posts in this topic

Hello

I want to reinstall the OS, but before I want to save the Queue, the User and hub list.

Please help me and tell what files I must save from Program files/Apex and replace after re-installation of new OS, so the Queue, User and Hub list will remain the same like before new OS installation.

I have to mention that I use windows 7, and my Apex version is 1.4.3

Thank you very much

Regards

Hello

I want to reinstall the OS, but before I want to save the Queue, the User and hub list.

Please help me and tell what files I must save from Program files/Apex and replace after re-installation of new OS, so the Queue, User and Hub list will remain the same like before new OS installation.

I have to mention that I use windows 7, and my Apex version is 1.4.3

Thank you very much

Regards

Do you have dcppboot.xml in your Program Files/ApexDC++ folder?

If you don't, compress this folder but remove dcplusplus.xml (so it generates a new one when launched).

Download Apex slim on other partition if you have in this case you have Apex and all setings safe. I have all programs on other partition like is "P2P..." nothing in "Program Files". I have like this "A:\Programi EXE\ApexDC++ 1.4.3 .EXE" :D and all install programs are in this map. This programs are on share partition. And windows have on other partition and if i re-installation OS i have all install programs and share filders on safe partition.