mail3dexter

"All Download Slots Taken" Problem

13 posts in this topic

Guys,

i am downloading from ApexDC++ and i am getting this problem... I am downloading a files on my ISP big LAN and many users have that file, but my download finally downloads from only 1 source, but i can download from many others.... I googled this problem, and found somewhere that u have to increase the slots from downloads in the settings... I have made High Priority Extra Slots as 100 and rest all as 0 i.e. infinity.....

Please helpp me out with this prob.... I am also sending a screenshot for it for reference....

post-28310-009143400 1278930110_thumb.pn

it could very well be that all the other people sharing that file have no available upload slots

nops, i tried connection 1 by 1 to all, and can download from all but i cant do that at a time, means cant download from all at a time...

in settings under 'downloads' and then 'queue' what are your segment settings set at?

disable the "Don't begin new segment if over file speed is over" setting

yepeee...... thanx all of u..... now its downloading from all of the users

Hey guys, even after unchecking the 'dnt begin new segment if speed exceeds". i still cant download from multiple users and it still shows All download slots taken, when i can connect to those users as they have upload slots open

Hey guys, even after unchecking the 'dnt begin new segment if speed exceeds". i still cant download from multiple users and it still shows All download slots taken, when i can connect to those users as they have upload slots open

Have you got the maximum simultaneous downloads/files set correctly?

for everyone having this problem, go to settings/download/queue and uncheck "set lowest prio for newly added files..."

also, go to your queue and rise prio for files to normal, and your downloads should start in few minutes..

that helped me, i hope it will help you too

i have tried all these but not worked for me any other idea ????????????

There is a setting that controls the maximum number of simultaneous downloads on the downloaders side (more than one of them in fact) same page where you set your download directory, check the values there.

for everyone having this problem, go to settings/download/queue and uncheck "set lowest prio for newly added files..."

also, go to your queue and rise prio for files to normal, and your downloads should start in few minutes..

that helped me, i hope it will help you too

Thats worked for me, thanks!