Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
horus22

[1.2.1] Queue Bug

3 posts in this topic

I had a particular file in my queue(which is quite big, it contains thousands of files) called "a.avi";

In "queue.xml", it looked like this:

<Download Target="C:\Program Files\ApexDC++\Downloads2\a.avi Size="730290176" Priority="0" Added="1244291198" TTH="XCLBK2VV3H4GA4Q4XD3553WTVVDCOCUY7GWPC6Q" AutoPriority="1" MaxSegments="8">

<Source CID="LBN45H3BCNWOUCX6MQVU6DFZPQ7D736SEWAVOSA" Nick="[DE][uPC]VasileV"/>

</Download>

I've decided to move it to "C:\Program Files\ApexDC++\Downloads2\movies ROOT\1\". After I moved it there, ApexDC++ did not show it anymore in my queue.

I've opened the Queue.xml file with notepad++ and the entry was there(and of course, ApexDC continued not to show it):

<Download Target="C:\Program Files\ApexDC++\Downloads2\movies ROOT\1\a.avi Size="730290176" Priority="0" Added="1244291198" TTH="XCLBK2VV3H4GA4Q4XD3553WTVVDCOCUY7GWPC6Q" AutoPriority="1" MaxSegments="8">

</Download>

I've renamed manually , "movies ROOT" to "movie ROOT" like this:

<Download Target="C:\Program Files\ApexDC++\Downloads2\movie ROOT\1\a.avi Size="730290176" Priority="0" Added="1244291198" TTH="XCLBK2VV3H4GA4Q4XD3553WTVVDCOCUY7GWPC6Q" AutoPriority="1" MaxSegments="8">

</Download>

and....surprise, ApexDC started showing the "a.avi" file in my queue.

Where's the catch?

My even bigger problem is that in reality there was more then the a.avi, file; there were more like 1000 files in various folders, and I moved them to various folders, and of course I don't know which are the ones that Apex keeps on not showing, and even if I did, I couldn't manually edit the Targets for each one.

Someone please help me on this one, it's pretty urgent.

Don't worry this seems to be purely visual bug if I understood correctly, a simple restart might do the trick...

The restart won't do the trick....

I don't understant what causes it; for examenple, there isn't much difference between writing: "movies ROOT" and "movie ROOT", and yet this causes the files to appear or dissappear.

The problem is that I have lots of files in this situation(stupid me, what was I thinking when I decided to mass sort my queue list), and I don't know how to identify those that aren't shown.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0