Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fekkit

Changing tabs

4 posts in this topic

I'm wondering if its possible to make it possible to switch tabs using alt+num like in fuldc, rsx and airdc for example?

Well it's possible but I don't see a need for such feature (mainly because my mouse has "next" and "previous" buttons that work with Apex).

What you ask might or might not be added don't know yet for sure but in any case it won't exactly have a high priority.

I understand that it hasn't got a high priority. My mouse also got next and prev. buttons that works fine with apex, it's just that it's easier to use the keyboard then to move my right arm to the mouse and then back to the keyboard to start write again.

But as I sad, I understad that there are more important things with higher priority. Thanks for reply.

If you want to skip from hub1 to hub5, using "next" mouse button is somehow awkward.

I would like even some Ctrl + Tab and then the possibility to chose from all the hubs, like Alt+Tab in Windows..

They can eventually by displayed vertically. Ok, I know they are low chances that you will do this :)

But the next request is more important.

I would love if changing a hub tab from normal to bold font will not modify the size of the tab... this is just frustrating. When someone writes in mainchat, that hub tab become bold... nice... but it changes is't dimension (becomes bigger)... grrrr... ugly

Thank you.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0