Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lotus

Integrated help

4 posts in this topic

This days the clients evolve with more and more advanced and op options, instead of getting closer to the common user, which barely succeeds to connect to a hub and have little or no knowledge about dc. I know you are all busy, but I think an integrated help (like most applications have) where the bases of the dc and the program menus (File, Settings, etc) will be explained in details, I think this kind of integrated help is justified to ask for. It is already and advanced program and the help is very low, considering how many Apex users read the forum. Once created, this help would be easily updated as changes in Apex versions will not necessarily require a change in help. Thank you.

I guess contextual help - popup bubbles - would suffice. What do you think?

Personally I think the more help, the better. Contextual help will be very good for beginning. A more advanced help will be even better. It also should be simple and easy to read, meant for average users.

We need people to help us write this sort of stuff, otherwise we'd get bogged down in documentation and nothing else will progress.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0