Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
D-BorG

Separate HASH

7 posts in this topic

Oh, oh.... And if U could make selective Hash 4 different HUBS & 2 block if something is offensive on one and not on the other ---i had a problem with football cheerleading songs :) .... Or 2 post Anime 4 one Hub, but MP3 4 other oe 4 instance....)

and choice for different slot number for different hubs

There's already a slot ratio system. :)

Oh, oh.... And if U could make selective Hash 4 different HUBS & 2 block if something is offensive on one and not on the other ---i had a problem with football cheerleading songs :) .... Or 2 post Anime 4 one Hub, but MP3 4 other oe 4 instance....)

i believe you mean to request: Different shares for different hubs.

i have already stated that, this is not going to happen, even though it could now be done now. (thanks to changes in user identification)

And I'm not willing to go through the same discussion again, that has alredy been discussed at neXTpeer, so pleace no future reguests about this, my opinion isn't likely change anytime soon :)

Well, just would like to say that if smo wishes, this could be achieved with different clients. But since I do not like to spend in times more resources, users just do not have access to all my content (or I do not stay in the particular hub at all), instead of giving what they like. Since I already run a hub, I always can invite a user to take the "prohibited" content from my hub.

But all this is the ugly, boring, wrong decision I think. If users can sneak through some limitation, what is the use of the limitation?

may be? chudd make Separate "HASH, Sharing, connection, limits ... Options" and Other "interface options"

may be? chudd make Separate "HASH, Sharing, connection, limits ... Options" and Other "interface options"

Dont make everything separate. What kind of client is left over then??

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0