burek

Beta preview?

10 posts in this topic

Is there any beta version, so I can see what's going to be new in a newer version of Apex? :)

Any SVN link, or something? :)

There is but only beta testers are allowed to use it.

Maybe it is more correct to say, that only they can get/use it :)

@burek: Regarding betas in general... I have no desire in going through dozens of dupe reports for beta issues, when I can only have a handful instead.

That is if you put it simply but of course this approach does have disadvantages too but imo. the pros outweigh the cons because many users seem to have hard time providing constructive (or rather complete) feedback. So I'd rather have handful which I know to be able to manage that than 23,000 of which maybe 25% can do that, to be blunt.

No, it's ok, I understand. It's not that I blame you for that, it's just I was curious about new features and stuff, because, we have a hub and provide our users preconfigured XML config file (for optimal perfomance, etc.) so I'm kind of anxious to get it in my hands and see what we will be dealing with :) that's all :)

The Beta has been going well, we have had 2 stable releases, so the final should be on the way soon.

hello there! i've been useing apex dc for a long time 'cause i really like it and now i have just complete my registration on the forum hoping i could test a beta release... is that possible anyhow? thanks in advance!:P

Any experience beta testing ? or just another user wanting the latest software without any effort

I have no desire in going through dozens of dupe reports for beta issues, when I can only have a handful instead.

I think that makes the answer no.

Also be more active in the forum, your too new to trust.

I have been at work, that's why i ddn't answeared...sory... i have been testing beta programs, but i don't know to give solutions, i just, sometimes, can point some problems in various windows environment. and yes, i am new to this forum... ok, i will wait, if this is the policie, and i understand why i have to wait.

Sory for off topic and keep up the great job:)

I have been at work, that's why i ddn't answeared...sory... i have been testing beta programs, but i don't know to give solutions, i just, sometimes, can point some problems in various windows environment. and yes, i am new to this forum... ok, i will wait, if this is the policie, and i understand why i have to wait.

Sory for off topic and keep up the great job:)

Thanks, just keep an eye out for our next public release. :P