Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zlobomir

A vacation

10 posts in this topic

Please be aware that in the period 06.08.06 - 20.08.06 I will probably be away from the keyboard. If by chance smo here is going to Bulgaria, Borovetz, at the same time, I will be happy for a meeting. I will be at Rila hotel, PM for details. :D BTW, Borovetz is a really nice resort, check and consider.

You don't need to worry (in case you posted this to avoid demotion) :D

As next time we will demote testers once the first public release of ApexDC++ is out (no matter if it's preview release, final or beta) and in this demotion we will drop all testers that haven't been worthy of the position during this first set of alphas.

Oh, and have a nice vacation :)

I'm certainly not going there. Will be off to Lanzarote for two weeks soon :D

Well I hope you both (Lee & Zlobomir) have a lovely holiday :D

Well I hope you both (Lee & Zlobomir) have a lovely holiday :D

Indeed, hopefully we can have a public launch before I go.. so less work is given to Crise and developers to organise a release. :)

Indeed, hopefully we can have a public launch before I go.. so less work is given to Crise and developers to organise a release. :)

After you get the program icons :D , we can have public preview release any time :stuart: (as i can't promise you final nor even beta, as they'd take much more work than preview release)

After you get the program icons :D , we can have public preview release any time :) (as i can't promise you final nor even beta, as they'd take much more work than preview release)

Well most of the new site features are to be launched with the first public version.. so I see that as a little more challenging. :stuart:

It's not just about the icons, we still have a fair bit of features to add in there before preview.

It's not just about the icons, we still have a fair bit of features to add in there before preview.

Yes, but once we have the icons we can change plans if needed and release earlier, but as long as we don't have them, it's not possible to do that...

You don't need to worry (in case you posted this to avoid demotion) :D

As next time we will demote testers once the first public release of ApexDC++ is out (no matter if it's preview release, final or beta) and in this demotion we will drop all testers that haven't been worthy of the position during this first set of alphas.

Oh, and have a nice vacation :)

I do not worry, as the Lounge is described as "anything not DC++ related" and this threat was completely out of my mind. :stuart: Just wanted to save you the wondering about where I have dissapeared, to have it in mind for the translations with annieberge, etc.

So Zlobomir en Lee have a very nice holiday if we dont see/talk before. Enjoy it and have a very nice time. And dont worry, we try out the new Apex for you ahahhahaha. If you 2 comes back everybody is using it ;)

(K)Beertje

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0