AleX

Can we try the ApexDC++ Beta?

6 posts in this topic

Can we try the ApexDC++ Beta? If, from where can we download it :) if yet possible :)

Can we try the ApexDC++ Beta? If, from where can we download it :) if yet possible :)

You can't, and there is no beta only alpha, as in feature incomplete and unstable, when there is beta it'll be feature complete but may still be bit unstable and also betas will most likely be public :)

Shouldn't be too long now AleX. As Crise said, there's only private alphas available right now.

Oh i see i didn't read it very carefully i see that is Alpha, i thought it was beta :) and i am just curious to see how ApexDC will be :)

Oh i see i didn't read it very carefully i see that is Alpha, i thought it was beta :) and i am just curious to see how ApexDC will be :)

Well as lee and crise has said it is coming pretty soon and from my prespective it will be worth the wait :)

Well as lee and crise has said it is coming pretty soon and from my prespective it will be worth the wait :)

It better be ahahhaa :)