Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DjDragon

Multiple file lists

11 posts in this topic

I came for an idea to suggest you this just to make new file lists...not only one...but two or more.

Just like this...

A)i build the first file list

this goes like that:

H:

+ Anime

B)after the first file list, it would be possible to make a new one file list as an alternate file list for other hubs.

Just like this...

Not the same "H:"

but this

G:

+ Music

+ Music Videos

just like this...how is that idea of mine ?I hope u guys can produce such a good idea...

Just like this

the "H:" file list would be in only one hub and the "G:" to the rest of hubs.

Discussed. Not too good due to protocol restrictions under NMDC, tho now when ADC is ready, it might become actual again.

do understand with it working for ADC it doesnt necessarly mean it will work in a NMDC hub.

Satan it's about to share different file lists to those hubs...just like this

1)Anime to a hub and Music to another hub.This way

2)It's about to other users to download less kb's from a list that could be about 150GB than the whole file list that is about 300GB within a short amount of time.It earns you more time...

3)The files shall be on different users too just like this

-For hubs the public file list

-For favourite users the private file lists.

But from the look of the answers of the admins it seems a bit difficult...but OK.Hope it will work with the new ADC that will support this feature.

I understand that Dj, the problem is that it would make Apex a fake client because people would download it just to share the bare minimum in each hub.

I understand that Dj, the problem is that it would make Apex a fake client because people would download it just to share the bare minimum in each hub.

I don't think that would be a problem. Most people would share what they can, same as always, a few would probably end up doing that. Personally i think the best reason for it is stupid rar hubs which don't allow non-rar share.

or stupid lossless hubs that kicks for mp3.

People are already using clients to share the bare minimum with tags that looks like 134/0/0 S:3

I don't see any reason why this feature would be classifyed as cheating.

or stupid lossless hubs that kicks for mp3.

People are already using clients to share the bare minimum with tags that looks like 134/0/0 S:3

I don't see any reason why this feature would be classifyed as cheating.

Yes they are using a fake client, we dont want to be providing them with that kind of client. Also, RAR, LL hubs is a fair assumption. But why not simply not visit them? But I guess you are entitled to visit them, so perhaps that is the point.

imo when we assume that the majority of the users are fair, and not cheaters/leechers, we will be able to produce a decent client. As I have said before, the atomic energy can produce electricity, but it can kill as well. It all depends on the man (user). If the user is a potential leecher, he will use one of the many already available leeching mods anyway. If he is a fair user, he will go for a fair mod like Apex. Am I stupid, is it too hard to understand or what? :)

Well, thank you for your comments... I know at least one project invoking ApexDC++ that needs this feature :) So we're waiting for complete ADC implementation :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0