Zlobomir

Protected profiles from checks

3 posts in this topic

Is it hard to implement such in Fav Hubs properties, near "protected prefixes" field? Thing is that not all hubs have prefixes for SU/OP/VIP/Registered. Or at least "protect keyed users". I know this is more an OP feature, but I know that Crise is in a good mood sometimes, esp. when not busy. ;-)

Is it hard to implement such in Fav Hubs properties, near "protected prefixes" field? Thing is that not all hubs have prefixes for SU/OP/VIP/Registered. Or at least "protect keyed users". I know this is more an OP feature, but I know that Crise is in a good mood sometimes, esp. when not busy. ;-)

Keyed users are protected by default in the hub software. The client will not check other keyed members. As for protecting via hub profile I do not believe this could be done cause the client itself would need to pull the data from the hub software that stores the list of users and there profiles. If this could be done I see it being a possible resource hog but is a good idea if it can actually be done via client with minimal resource usage.

Edited by Mikey