Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lee

Area 51 open: 1.0.0 Beta 5

17 posts in this topic

As promised, all registered members on our forums now have access to download and test the new 1.0.0 Beta 5 before being released to the public. This version sees significant improvements to resource usage and merges with the new StrongDC++ 2.1 release. A full announcement will be available in a few weeks once we've received enough feedback on the beta. You can view the download topic here (members only), please follow the instructions before posting.

This looks nice i will download it.

1 question, do u know how many betas there will stil be until the realise of the version 1.0 will be done???

I can't wait to have it ;)

This looks nice i will download it.

1 question, do u know how many betas there will stil be until the realise of the version 1.0 will be done???

Probably not that many anymore ;)

Probably not that many anymore :)

And let's not forget that b2-b3 were "quick attempts to fix", so this is simply like B3 for me. :)

Thank's a lot, when be a normal release ( no beta? )

When all known bugs have been removed I assume, at least bugs that have are specific to Apex anyway. The final version one should be a very usable product and there should not be any issues, I don't think we're at that stage quite yet.

When all known bugs have been removed I assume, at least bugs that have are specific to Apex anyway. The final version one should be a very usable product and there should not be any issues, I don't think we're at that stage quite yet.

There will always be issues. We'll make a cut off point. :)

There will always be issues. We'll make a cut off point. :)

Definitely true, I don't think removing any Apex specific bugs is unrealistic though. I doubt there's too many of them anyway. :)

Can I report the bugs here ?

Anyway, I've spotted something. When I'm tyiping suddenly the list of users disappears then when I move the mouse over them they appear again. Additionally, only the last 10-15 lines remain in the main or private chat and a white space appear above and I can't send the message. If I go to another hub tab and then go back to the previous I was tyiping in the situation is back to normal for couple of seconds...

Also the bottom status bar indicating the amount of file uploaded, download speed, etc is doubled and is in the upper side of my desktop showing only the 2 arrows: red and green for upload an download.

how all doing love all that has been done here and i would like to help more then i would like to think that is possable but for some reason i cant download the bata 5 now i do think with me and my ips and antics i like to have the update but i get this

Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.39 Server at www.apexdc.net Port 80

now i am in the loop with nick and pass i do have the wireless singal and on a laptop

thanks all hope to download it and more a part of dc

EmptyPockets

Enter the password from area51, and the username.

If smo could tell me the need of this user\pass, for this specific open release, I will be grateful. :)

If smo could tell me the need of this user\pass, for this specific open release, I will be grateful. :)

Makes sure people read the topic? :)

thanks guys i made mistake thincking my nick and pass rushing my bag

but i have done all got the download but it tells me

login failed user not FOUND in database

this with proper passy and nick

so if u could make this happen i will be back in a few days

Thanks

Use the username and password from the Area 51 thread to download the program.

Once you have extracted it, use your forum user and pass to log in to the program.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0