Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
balder

Advanced searching.

6 posts in this topic

Is possible to perform boolean searches in pwdc.

e.g (toxic OR "Britney Spears") +~cover -waste

I have used google syntax as it seems as good as any.

I am pretty sure this is not possible if not could i have this as a feature request

edit: i am not a fan of Britney, well not her music <_<

Off-topic: I like Crazy (Stop Remix), Stronger, I Love Rock 'n' Roll, and 2-3 more a little. <_<

the main problem is that it must be supported in client who receive the search not just your client.

The good point is that there was a point in ADC specification about regex searches, so maybe future will bring it <_<

the main problem is that it must be supported in client who receive the search not just your client.

The good point is that there was a point in ADC specification about regex searches, so maybe future will bring it ;)

I hadn't thought of that. Regex would be good it also looks like the search bug i reposted will be resolved in ADC cheers ;).

Edit: The Surgeon, The Cramps & The Toy Dolls are where my musical interests lie

I agree the search function would be much greater if it supported things like OR and NOT...

When connected to lots of large hubs the search results easily become difficult to wade through trying to find what you actually want.

Dammit, stop remi nding me of the lack of regex searches, and further the availblity of it in ADC. :) Dammit , want regex searches so much.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0