Tomi

Ignoring PMs and BOT messages doesn't work

4 posts in this topic

My problem is that, if I add users to the Ignore list in the Misc part, it doesn't work for private messages.

Support for lua scripts would be highly appreciated because with the help of ignore.lua you could disable the advertisments coming from the bots and from ops in PM who - after you've received a message - go offline.

So you cannot even ignore them with lua script, because they usually go offline immediately after sending the message.

Well, you could include the lua scripting into the Apex DC as well, or just improve the function ignore, because it isn't worth much in this way.

The only up-to-date client I've found which supports segment downloading and lua scripts is the RSX++, but it has an extremely high memory usage, so I decided to return to Apex, but I'm always overwhelmed with those ads.

Thanks for your answers. :(

Oh the ignorelist does work just fine, it just has the same "limitations" (which are not really limitations just choices that were made) as the original ignore/unignore feature...

As for hub ads there are to on/off options related to those in settings elsewhere :(

As for lua scripts, not a chance... that's not going to happen.

Oh the ignorelist does work just fine, it just has the same "limitations" (which are not really limitations just choices that were made) as the original ignore/unignore feature...

As for hub ads there are to on/off options related to those in settings elsewhere :(

As for lua scripts, not a chance... that's not going to happen.

I've found that two options but they don't filter all of the ads. But ignore.lua does it.

1. Get more memory

2. install the RSX++ client

OR

1. only join hubs that don't advertise (and/or ban spammers) (this is what i do, any ads, then i'm out)