Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lee

700,000 downloads, soon 1 million

21 posts in this topic

SourceForge just recorded that we've surpassed 700,000 program downloads. This figure is only from files hosted on our official download site, so other sites hosting the files do not count. Still, it's a decent amount of downloads considering only a month ago we reached 500,000 downloads.

My prophecy is > 1,000,000 downloads up to a month. ;)

That will happen in a week if 1.0 final is released ;)

Congrats again a keep it up!

Should see the one million mark reached fairly easily by the end of the year, especially if 1.0 final is released

Hi,

To the moment-bulgarian time 10.25h 719,919 Downloads! ApexDC++ used itself with pastime. We go with regards 1 000 000! We matter what do we offer as a property of the consumers ApexDC++ was necessary as well. :D

A great number indeed, congrats!

We could always just dl it over and over :rolleyes:

Haha, I guess we could, but would make the number pretty worthless.

Yeh I know, also, you gotta remember that a lot of people will have dl'ed the client more than once. When you hit 1,100,000 you will know for sure that 1,000,000 different people are using Apex.

Yeh I know, also, you gotta remember that a lot of people will have dl'ed the client more than once. When you hit 1,100,000 you will know for sure that 1,000,000 different people are using Apex.

That's probably incorrect. But we're not counting uniques here, just total sourceforge downloads.

That's probably incorrect. But we're not counting uniques here, just total sourceforge downloads.

Indeed, since we have not downloaded more than once intentionally, everything is ok. Other programs on SF also have repetitive downloads.

Indeed, since we have not downloaded more than once intentionally, everything is ok. Other programs on SF also have repetitive downloads.

We probably have had over 1 million downloads if you include external sites that host our program without linking to SF.

Just reached 900000 now, just over 2 months for 200000 downloads means we're currently on target to get a million before the end of the year.

Looks like we're going to have to think about some celebrations. ;)

Dudes even if 1.0 is not released, u'll will cross the mark, coz its such a great app.

Infact i tried to promote it a lot on my hub, But my operator goes around installing Peerweb.

But m sure i'll change it over in due time.

Oh ya is there any prank this christmas on releasing 1.0 ;)

Dudes even if 1.0 is not released, u'll will cross the mark, coz its such a great app.

Infact i tried to promote it a lot on my hub, But my operator goes around installing Peerweb.

But m sure i'll change it over in due time.

Oh ya is there any prank this christmas on releasing 1.0 :)

You should tell him ApexDC++ is the continued version.

We released on Christmas day last year so maybe you're in luck. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0